the sun.

a/n

a/n

ANYWAYS HI, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 70k READS IM SCREAMING RN!!

so, you know, since i've depressed the fuck outta y'all for the past few... couple.. chaptersz

i decided i wanted to write some of their memories yall haven't seen in the book ;) some before they started dating and others as their relationship progressed.

yk, to make it a happy chapter... for once.

ALSO, i have a vid at the top to listen too while you read, and yes, ill make this chapter, a goooodddd length css yall be on my ass about that at times 😭😭😭😭, i know it's all love though.

anyways, enough of my talking, enjoy this chapter<3

( this switches from daniel and araceli's pov every now and then <3)

I saw the lights flashing as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Don't leave me." I sobbed," Please don't leave me Daniel.. I need you.."
________________________________

.
.
.
.

"Mrs doe." I said, walking into the store.

"Ah you silly boy, what do you want from me?"

"I have a question, nothing too out there, but you know? I had to ask a woman for help, so here I am."

She looked at me with an intrigued but " this is just bullshit" look.

"Im serious this time.."

"What for? What makes her different?"

"Well for the first time I took her out for boba last night, and I didn't have sex, rather I realized she deserved it to be done in a better place."

Bare minimum daniel, good one.

"So you did the bare minimum?"

"WHAT." I yelled," DID YOU READ MY MIND OR SOMETHING."

"No, you're just a boy who finally got his mind right, tell me about her, and now."

I smiled and walked through her curtains and sat on the mat on the floor.

"You want tea, before you parch yourself talking about how you're a changed man?"

"STOP BEING RUDE."

"Okay okay." She said, finally sitting down," Now, tell me about her."

I smiled and looked at her," Mom, you gotta hear me out on this, from your standpoint, I need you to really answer these questions with brute honesty."

"okay.?"

"Would you let your daughter, if you had one, date me?"

"Oh hell no." She said quickly," I wouldn't ever let any girl related to me date a boy like you."