𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

~"Fuck you

~
"Fuck you." She said hiding her face with a pillow.

"Love you too sweetheart." I said, cleaning up her mess with my tongue," Now let's get you all cleaned up."
________________________________

What's the true purpose of sacrifice?

To make one feel better about themselves?

Maybe it's to get praise, a sense of security.

Or maybe.

It's just something the good people do to save the ones they love.

Only.

If it's someone they love.

~

I tapped the top of my steering wheel with anticipation.

Making a rhythm with my fingers.

Tap

Tap

Tap-Tap

Tap

It was the night of the deal, it's been awhile since i've had a new route. It was a dirty ass part of town, where the red light district was most active.

I hated the red light district, with a burning passion.

No one really understands what goes on here, they only hear that the prostitutes hang out and make their money in this place.

But no one ever realizes this is where sex trafficking and drug trafficking is at its highest.

Sadly though, i'm apart of drug the trafficking situation. But hey, at least I feel some sort of sympathy for the people who live here.. right?

.
.
.
.

I looked back down at my phone.

"11:09. One more minute." I muttered quietly.

I looked over at the box in my backseat.

Me knowing the contents inside could detrimentally fuck someone's life up did always leave a deep pit in my stomach.

Despite that pit being big, it wasn't big enough for me to stop doing what I was doing.

I looked around my surroundings once again, making sure no one was looking in or at my car too long.