𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭

OKAY BEFORE I START, THANK YOU FOR OVER 300 READS!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME WTFC!!! WE ARE GROWING SOOOO FAST !!! I LOVE YOU!!!!~It made me nervous at the thought of Jai, hurting Araceli for no reason

~
It made me nervous at the thought of Jai, hurting Araceli for no reason.

It pissed me off.
________________________________

School finally ended and I made my way to my car.

As I walked out of the doors a voice came from behind me," Daniel, why are you being so rude to me?" Jai asked.

You bitch.

"Don't you have another dude to cheat on? Or was the just something you saved for me?" I asked.

"Don't be like that, it was an accident.. remember." She said.

"Yea, so you weren't bouncing up and down on his dick? You magically fell on it and your clothes were off?" I said, staring her down.

"Well you know it wasn't like tha-"

"Save it. I don't have time for this." I said, getting in my car.

She bolted to the passenger seat and forced her way into my car.

"Bro, get the fuck out. I'm gonna call the cops on you." I said.

"You wouldn't, you love me." She said, leaning closer to me.

"Get out." I said again.

"But I wanna talk to you Daniellllll." She said.

She rubbed my chest with her hands and began to lick my neck.

I wasn't gonna use physical force.

I wasn't sure if her crazy ass would say I hit her or harmed her.

All I could do was wait.

"Come on, it's just like the old days.. I thought you liked this stuff Danny." She said.

"Fuck off." I said," Why are you talking to me after you fucked me over. You jealous? You jealous I found someone else?" I said, moving my face away from hers.

"Not jealous, just territorial, you're mine remember?" She said, smiling.

"And do you remember how you cheated on me?" I said.

"You keep bringing that up, it's in the past we can move forward." She said," Let's move forward."

She forced her lips onto mine, and I tried desperately to get her off without hurting her.