𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

~ But I finally did

~
But I finally did.

Knowing that she was safely laying in my arms once again.
________________________________

It's been two days since the incident and we've been staying in a hotel.

I decided to keep her with me at all times in fear of her safety.

You know.. also to have her in my arms at all times as well. The idea of her getting hurt just irked me on a deep level.

"So, you gonna let us leave the room this time?Orrrr are we ordering room service again?" She asked, batting her eyes at me," I have doooorrrdash..."

"You know what." I said, taking a pause," I don't know this time, leaving sounds kinda fun."

"ILL GET MY SHOES ON." She yelled.

"Call room service."

"Oh you're shitting me." She said,"Come onn."

"Nope. Too soon, I don't want you outside of the hotel room yet."

"Lame. BUT you don't even have to leave your hotel room for door dash."

"They'll have your name and location. No." I said sternly.

"Why?! I want Panera!"

"For your safety your highness."

"Oh shut up." She said pouting," If you cared about my health and safety... you'd get me Panera."

"And if you cared about your own safety, you'd know not to give the enemies your location right now." I said, showing her my pearly whites.

She groaned. Loudly," I'll call room service."

"Good girl."

.
.
.
.

"Okay, Daniel. I know you're all nerdy and stuff, but i'm not gonna watch grass grow." She said.

"Oh come on, it's the National Geographic special, look isn't that neat." I said quickly, pointing at the tv.

"Babe." She said," ITS LITERALLY A DAMN TUMBLEWEED, CHANGE THE CHANNEL." She yelled.

"Alright alright, damn ill change the channel."

I said, reaching the remote off the nightstand.

"The remotes are so confusing, it pisses me off." I huffed," Are you really sure you want me to change the channel?"

"Change it." She said," Change it right now."

"Fine fine."

I pressed the buttons on the remote, but nothing was working.

Seriously.

I vigorously slammed my palms on the top of the remote repeatedly, desperately trying to get it to work.