𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

~

~

I hope he dies.

Unless he already has.

________________________________

I pulled up to school as normal, not expecting anything out of the blue.

As I turned into the parking lot I noticed the bruising on my knuckles from the impact I put on Adams last night.

I grabbed my backpack taking another hit off my pen before leaving my car.

I sprayed on some of my cologne, this shit was a chick magnet. Who knew Versace wasn't just something to blow money on, it was more useful than I anticipated.

I locked my car and walked through the doors, passing the girls that swoon over me.

"Fuck off." I said, as they walked towards me.

The sudden spoken words from my mouth startled them and they back away.

I walked into my pre-cal class at sat down, getting ready for the work.

I watched as my boys filled up the seats behind me and fist bumped my good hand.

"We got rid of the trash." Jadian said.

"Good." I muttered.

I sat up and looked at the ceiling.

I heard the chair next to me scoot back and a bag was put on the table.

I looked down to see Araceli sit next to me.

"Hey! I hope it doesn't bother you that I sit here today.. all the other seats are taken."

Her voice was so pure, I started to nervous sweat at the thoughts of what I did yesterday," It's fine!" I choked out.

"You sure, are you okay? you look red?" She asked, checking my temperature with her hand.

She leaned over me and her waist hit my lap.

Her skirt just the right length made me wonder.. It fit her so well. I wanted her to sit on my lap.

When I realized how close she was to me I began to panic.

"I'm good, you should get your supplies out. She's kinda strict." I muttered.

"Oh. Okay!" She slid her hair behind her ear and grabbed her stuff out of her bag.