𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

YALL ARE SO AMAZING TY FOR 2K READS

~

"Now, let's go get you cleaned up. I wanna go get some food for you." I said.

"Yes sir."
________________________________

"Do you think this will fit?" I asked.

"That's a really big shirt." She said," But yea! I'll try to put in on."

She slid it over her head and moved her soaking wet hair to the side.

"Perfect." I said smiling.

I gave her some basketball shorts and let her get situated.

"I'll be on the couch, come out when your ready to go." I said.

"Alright." She said, smiling back.

I closed the door behind me and sat on the couch, scrolling on my phone.

I was trying not to reminisce on the events from earlier, in fear of wanting a round two and making her feel uncomfortable.

I sat backwards and stared at my ceiling.

I really like her.

I replayed those words in my head, over and over again trying to get them to make sense.

"Hey.. im ready." She said.

"Awesome."

I got up and we walked to the door.

"We might not be back in time, so do you wanna grab your stuff?" I asked.

"Actually.. I wanted to ask if I could stay for the night." She said looking down.

"Here?" Stay here?" Sure!" I said, shocked at the sudden change of pace.

"Really?"

"Of course, why not. Let's go get your food!" I said, grabbing her hand.

We walked to my car and I opened the door for her as usual and then closed it.

Getting into the car, I saw her smiling.

"You have a big smile, what's up?" I asked, starting the car.

"Nothing, I just never thought I would do what I did." She said.