prepare me.

smut in this chapter 🥰😇and thank you for 92k like wtfc

and thank you for 92k like wtfc.
and uh yes lol, it'll switch from daniel to araceli's pov this chapter.

-

making direct eye contact with her, i began to calm myself down. keeping the crying down to a minimum as i began to talk to her..

"mateo. mateo was the one who killed my mom..."
_____________________________________

i had no time to grieve. i have to pull myself together and move forward.

grabbing her by her shoulders i looked her in eyes, doing my best to not cry.

"tell me right now. araceli, if you don't want to run away with me, let me know now." i said, desperately trying to hold myself together."

"i want to go." she said shortly. "so i'm going."

"is this really okay with you?"

"i'm going with you, and nothing will change my mind."

and with that, we set out on the journey. i threw her into the car and began to drive hours away, reserving a room in a hotel to keep under the radar until i was ready to rush in and murder him.

i didn't want to think about what could happen, so i decided to leave it alone, i hated dwelling on shit. i can't change the past, but i can alter the future.

i needed some sort of release, a moment or something to just forget for a bit. but now wasn't the time.

i looked over at araceli who was staring out of the window, holding my hand as she sat in the passenger seat. "you know, your life is really scary." she said softly.

"i know.. i'm sorry i dragged you into my mess."

i always felt guilty for everything that happened with us, she doesn't deserve the pain and suffering i endure, she doesn't need to have the trauma and regret.

i've put this girl through hell and back and for nothing, i have nothing to show for it besides having her by my side.

and i'm grateful, but it's like an endless cycle of guilt.

"if i had a problem with being here with you, i would've left ages ago.. but i'm still here, im not going anywhere."

"thank you.."

"don't thank me, that's what i'm here for.." she said softly," but hey, take a left up here." she said, giving me directions.

"alright.."