𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

~"Yea yea shut it

~
"Yea yea shut it."

"As you wish!"
________________________________

If I don't tell someone the whole truth am I in the wrong?

If I lie to protect someone, does that make it right?

If I keep myself bound to the chains that bind me, am I wrong?

Or am I right for protecting everyone from the monster I hide inside of me..

~

I laid silently next to her, softly rubbing her head with my hands. One around her waist and the other rested on her shoulder.

She's a heavy sleeper, there's no doubt about it.

"You're pretty...Don't think different.." I whispered lightly.

It was the truth, she's the prettiest girl i've really ever seen. Yet, it wasn't just on the outside, it was on the inside too.

It eats me up knowing she's been through so much, so much shit I wish I could've prevented, and it destroys me. She shouldn't have gone through so much, and yet she's barely told me anything.

But I refuse to ask. It's not my place, i'll never overstep my boundaries.

Laying down into my pillows a little more, I began to bury my head.

I always worked myself up into an idea of deep thought, for no reason at all.

It wasn't on purpose, but once i'm in the rabbit hole, i'm never coming out.

.
.
.
.

"Catch me."

"You're kidding, Jadian why the hell would I catch you?"

"Im gonna fall out of the tree, why wouldn't you catch me asshole!" He yelled.

"I'd rather not break another bone." I said, looking down at my cast.

"At least it's your left arm, think on the bright side." He yelled, looking at me from the tree top.

"Im not gonna catch you asshole." I muttered," If you fall you fall."

"WHATEVER." He called out, before slowly climbing down the tree trunk.

I watched him reach the bottom and scoff at me," What, you mad my broken ass wasn't gonna catch you?"