𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

In honor of the 1k reads, a long awaited chapter has finally dropped

enjoy 😉

(Play the video at the top)

~

She's at peace.

I'm happy to see she's at peace..

________________________________

I pulled into my driveway, and immediately she opened her eyes wide," You live here? These apartments are huge! LIKE HOUSES."

"It's really not all that." I said, trying my best to be humble.

"It's almost as big as my house." She said.

"Well come inside then." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes come on."

I got out and opened her door, allowing her to latch onto my arm.

"Alright."

We walked towards my apartment and to be funny I pushed her into the door frame of another apartment.

She was caught off guard for a moment, but quickly her facial expression went into a seductive manner.

"Can't wait for a room?" She asked," Funny."

My body froze as I smiled," I mean.. mo ones out here?"

"You're crazy." She said chuckling.

She leaned towards me and pulled my neck down, making my eyes level with her mouth.

"What're you doing?" I asked concerned.

"Teach me." She said bluntly.

"Teach you..? What?" I asked.

"Teach me.. the night in the car. I wanna feel like that again. Teach me."

My heart began to pump faster as I finally understood what she was saying.

"Are you sure.." I asked.

She pushed my chest back making me walk backwards,"I'm tired of not knowing anything, everyone sugarcoats the world for me and i'm tired of it. Teach me, everything."

I saw the hunger on her lips, and it turned me on. I lifted her by her waist and carried her to the door of my apartment.

I put the key all the way into the door and opened it.