Please God.

~A loud bang erupted, and all that was left

~
A loud bang erupted, and all that was left.

Was the dark abyss once again.
________________________________

"Daniel!" A voice shouted out to me.

"Who is that..?"

"DANIEL." The voice shouted again," LET GO OF ME, GET OFF OF ME, DANIEL!" She screamed louder.

"Ouch, my head. Who's yelling so loud.. why are they so loud? Just let me sleep."

"SO HELP ME IF HE DIES IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" The girl screamed again,

I sat in the darkness and processed my thoughts.

"Die? I'm not dying."

"Am I?"

"Who is she."

My mind began to hurt at the thought of the outside world.

Why couldn't I open my eyes, twitch my arms?

Why can't I feel the air on my skin?

Why is the beeping so loud? It just goes beep, beep, beep.  Why is it so distracting?

"WAKE UP!" She screamed," GET UP."

"Escort her out of here immediately, she can't be in here." A man said.

"WELL FUCK YOU, DANIEL GET UP PLEASE GET UP."

"Why is her voice so warm to my heart.. do I know her."

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND LET ME GO! I CAN BE HERE, LET ME GO! GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed, her shouts sounded dry.

Her throat must've been ripped raw, screaming. I hope whoever her boyfriend is, is recovering well, she seems to love him,

"DANIEL YAMA WAKE UP!" She screamed, before a loud door slammed,

"DANIEL PLEASE." A muffled voice screamed through the glass," PLEASE."

"Whos Daniel." I thought to myself," I don't remember my name. What's my name?"

.
.
.
.

"GET DOWN." I yelled, pulling Araceli to the ground," COVER YOUR HEAD."

I shielded her with my body as the gunfire rang out, praying to god he wouldn't harm her.