𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

~

~

I've never loved a girl, playing with their feelings was how I got my enjoyment.

Watching her cry as I leave her bedroom gives me a satisfaction that I can't find anywhere else.

Watching her beg me not to go after I destroy her insides makes me smile.

I don't have remorse for anyone, especially not a girl that thought our bet meant something to them.

"Daniel, how many for this week." My homeboy Jadian asked.

"6" I muttered," It was fun leaving this week, she threatened to expose my nudes. I bet hundreds of girls are dying to see those."

A look of pure shock came across Jadians face," You leaked em yourself, didn't you?"

"9 inches aren't meant to be hidden." I said, closing my car door.

I walked into the school with my backpack on my one shoulder, I watched the same basic bitches stare at me in the hall.

Pushing their friends aside to make them look better, I don't like girls that do that. It's hella unattractive.

I put my hood on and kept walking, I loved the attention I received from these girls. Seeking validation from someone who could give a shit less about their day or their hobbies.

I come to fuck, not have a therapy session.

.
.
.

Walking into the classroom I sat in the back of the classroom, searching for the dab pen in my backpack.

I slid it up my hoodie sleeve and waited for the perfect time to ask to use the bathroom.

"Alright, before we start the lesson. We have a transfer from United High-school." Teach said.

"Jesus christ, another preppy bitch." I said out loud.

United high school was the type of school where your dad pays for you to basically get fucked and slutted out by the male teachers.

It's not a place where girls should be, but i'm sick and tired of having these bitches come here.

"Daniel, meet me after class." the teacher said.

"Sure." I muttered.

I leaned back in my chair, hearing it creak as I rocked back and forth, waiting.

The door opened and a small girl walked in, maybe hispanic.

About 5'3, she was hella short, nice rack, good build, and some ass.

I sat and looked at her a little more, admiring her from afar.

Wondering what I could do to her and her reaction when I leave her bedroom.

"This is Araceli, please give her a welcome."