Lookism | " Favored one "Various Characters X Reader PART 2

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

" hello, Daniel? What is it?" the voice of the male greeted her with the reason of his calling " I see, okay sure I'll be there" with that she lastly put down the phone before finally finishing her remaining work, the day went on as usual. Johan only stayed inside his room as he was busy fixing his stuff. A knock was heard in the noiseless room, the male slowly walked towards the place as he gently opened the door. " ohh hey, Johan I know your still adjusting here but I just wanted to inform you that I will be gone for a while" y/n stand there clearly in front of the male, Johan didn't question the females sudden informing. He was grateful enough that she reached him for a helping hand, even though she was fairly close to Zack y/n respected his decision and made sure that she will not tell anything to his other friend.

" I see, how long will you be gone?" the pale pink head male asked curiosity and concern lacing his voice, y/n clap her hand before placing her finger tip on her chin " hmmm around 3 days and 2 nights, it won't be that long anyway I made sure that you have enough food here so you don't have to worry " she nodded feeling proud at her small preparation, she then slowly smiled before eyeing the male again. " umm also please don't do anything dangerous" her words caught him of guard, the soothing and tender voice made him question his decisions. " sure " a short and straight answer but with this he can surely hide his plans to this innocent girl. " okay then I'll be leaving tomorrow, what do you want to eat tonight?" she happily asked, Johan didn't really understand how can such simple words make him moved like this with a short air he nodded before speaking " anything of your choice" y/n only cheekily nodded her head before turning to the side and beaming brightly " okay then let's have some meat" she waved him goodbye before excitedly walking out the room.

Time skip|

" I'll see you after few days Johan" y/n was now standing in front of the entrance door, the ashen head only nodded before finally waving at her good bye " alright, bye then" with that she took a cab out the place. The moment y/n was finally gone Johan went back to his room to change his clothing. Black fashion disguised that is simply decorated with few straps, "let's move now" after his last fixing on his clothing he then went out to go somewhere.

" sorry I am late" Zoey was panting as she arrived at the small group that is waiting in front of the station place, " hey don't sweat it" Mira spoke as Zack was too busy fixing his hair in the back ground, Joy was also busy taking pictures and texting someone in her phone. " ohhh where is y/n?, is she still not here?" Zoey questions before someone could even answer her the said female spoke " I am here" the group was so shocked at her arrival. " yo, sorry I am late" she only swiftly made her way towards the group. Joy running towards her before hugging to her " you're here finally, my brother said that he will be waiting on the hotel for us" she hugs the other older female as the group only sweat watching the scene.

" okay then, since everyone is here let's go" the small group shouted in unison as they unhurriedly walked towards the train station, short chuckles and snickers added to their small walk. y/n was now sitting beside Daniel, the girls were sitting on the other side of the chair place busy with their chit chats. " how many hours is our travel?" Zoey asked, hearing the question Crystal turned her eyes to the questioning female before speaking " about 2-3 hours, hopefully nothing happens" she added with that the girls started bringing up topics to their talk while y/n was too busy getting some sleep.

" do you mind, I will just take a nap for a while" y/n asked Daniel who moved his head to agree " sleep well " the gentle male spoke as y/n continue to cover her eyes with the black sleeping mask. After few minutes in the travel Daniel notice that y/n was moving uncomfortably, noticing that her brows meets with discomfort he slowly moved closer to her as y/n slowly lean down to his shoulders. Feeling her close to him Daniel only smiled inaudibly, Zack seeing the whole thing only snicker at how his friend is acting.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Random Various Chars X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें