You Talk Too Much (Chapter 33)

*Y/N*

Not 5 seconds after your exit, Wanda made an excuse to leave too. The group didn't think twice about it since Wanda has been helping to take care of you since you got back to the tower after the mission.

Wanda joins you in her room and shuts the door quickly, making sure to lock it before walking toward you. You have a smug look on your face as she meets you in the middle of the room. She grabs the collar of your sweatshirt and pulls you down into her, pressing a hard kiss onto your lips. Like every time you two make this connection, your body lights up from the sensation, pulling all of your focus just to the feeling of her.

Pulling Wanda closer to your body, you lean down and wrap your arms around her so you are able to easily lift her up. She instinctively wraps her legs around your waist and you walk her to the nearest wall, pressing her back against the wall as her front is flush to your body.

"Gorgeous –"

You quickly break away from the kiss but continue to hold Wanda against the wall.

"Are you sure you want to continue this? We can stop and just lay do–"

"Y/n, stop rambling and please touch me already. Yes, I want to continue."

Wanda pulls you in to reconnect your lips, her hands glide to the back of your head and into your hair as she continues to pull you impossibly closer with each kiss.

"Whatever you say, Ms. Maximoff."

"fuck" Wanda mumbles in a low tone. You move to kiss her neck. Not needing two hands to hold her up, you move one of your arms more firmly under her body to keep her in place. Taking your other hand, you grab her jaw and tilt her face away from you to allow for more access to her neck.

Even though you so desperately want to leave marks on her neck, you know that it probably wasn't the best decision. You continue to kiss and suck on her body, but never using enough pressure to leave a mark.

"Don't worry, I'll mark you somewhere else that only we can see."

Wanda lets out a light moan before she breaks the hold you have on her jaw and tilts her head to look back at you. Her eyes are blown, only slivers of green able to be seen.

"Y/n, you're incredibly hot but you talk too much."

"Someone is a little impatient." You connect your lips with hers for a few seconds before pulling away again. "I promise to make it worth it." You reconnect with her lips again briefly before, once again, pulling away, earning an impatient moan from Wanda. "But Wanda, you have to promise to be quiet. Can you do that for me?"

Wanda drops from your hold, her feet hitting the ground. She lightly pushes away from you, untrapping herself from the wall and walks toward the bed without you. Turning around to face you, Wanda lifts her shirt over her head, throwing across the room, and sits on the edge of her bed.

"Y/n, I won't make promises I can't keep."

She pushes herself slightly further onto the bed and slides off her shorts.

"Now come over here before I just do it myself."

Stumbling eagerly toward the bed you take off your sweatshirt to leave you only in your sports bra and bottoms. Before you could climb on the bed Wanda tilts her head and looks at your sweatpants. Following her eyes, you do as you are silently being told and quickly kick off your pants. You hover over Wanda who is now in the middle of the bed, laying on her back looking up at you. Her hands gently rest on your sides, lightly tracing over some of the scars on your body.

"Wanda, that didn't sound much like a threat to me." You quirk your eyebrow and Wanda tilts her head in slight surprise at your boldness. Leaning in closer to her, you place a kiss on her lips and move to her jaw. You place kisses along her jaw and up to her ear. You lightly lick her neck, earning you a moan. "That's actually something I would very much like to see."