Yours or Mine? (Chapter 32)

*Y/N*

"Y/n, what kind of pizza do you want?" Yelena shouts from the kitchen as you sit on the couch waiting for the others to join you for the movie night.

You ended up falling asleep on Wanda's lap in the middle of the movie earlier. She let you sleep and didn't wake you up until the movie was over and it was time for you to take more medicine. After she brought you lunch back into your room, it finally started to feel like your body was properly healing itself. You were able to walk around without needing help and the aches were a lot less annoying than before.

"I'll eat whatever! Others can choose what they want and that's ok with me."

A pillow collides with your head and you whip around to meet Yelena looking very annoyed at you.

"You and your sister need to remember I just woke up from a very traumatic incident. I do not need to be constantly hit in the head." You fake rub your head as if the pillow hurt you.

"I asked what you wanted, not what everyone else wanted. What kind of pizza do YOU want?" She walks over and stands behind where you sit on the couch. You tilt your head up and backwards to look at her, earning you a smile from her.

"I genuinely like a bunch of different kinds of pizza. I like veggie, or canadian bacon AND pineapple (yes pineapple), pepperoni with olives and peppers, or I also really like just a plain cheese pizza." You shrug as you finish listing off your pizza likes.

"Look at that, it wasn't hard to tell me what you would like." She smirks and quickly leans down and gives you a kiss on the forehead before returning to the kitchen where the number to the pizza place is stuck on the fridge.

Did she just kiss me on the forehead?

"Stop looking so stunned over there. It's not like I haven't kissed you before. You almost died, just appreciate the affection from me while it lasts." The words fall out of her mouth so matter of fact that you aren't sure how to interpret them. She doesn't continue talking but rather picks up her phone and orders the pizza.

"What are we watching and when does the food get here?" Nat crashes down next to you on the couch. Before you can answer you see Steve, Wanda, and Vision come into the room. To your surprise, Wanda immediately makes her way to sit next to you on the couch, bringing a blanket with her which she drapes over both of your bodies.

"Pizza will be here in 30 minutes! Don't know what we are watching, y/n is picking the first movie." Yelena responds to Nat as she makes her way into the room with everyone else. She does a quick scan to see the couch you are on is already full. Vision and Steve are sitting on the arm chairs angled toward the tv on the left of the couch. There are a few other chairs on the other side of the couch but if she sat there she would be slightly far away from the group.

Instantly noticing, you sit up slightly straighter and throw a pillow onto the ground between your legs. "Yelena, you can sit here if you want? So you can be closer to everyone." You gesture to the makeshift chair you made and Yelena beams a smile as she sits between your legs on the floor.

"Plus, I know you get jumpy at scary movies." You smirk as you pull up a horror movie on the TV.

"I hate you." She mumbles as she scoots back more into your legs and the couch.

About 20 minutes into the movie FRIDAY makes an announcement that the pizza is downstairs which causes both Nat and Yelena to flinch. They both glare at you since you started chuckling which gets you to instantly stop laughing since you could see the lack of humor they had in their eyes from the situation.

Steve heads downstairs to get the pizza and brings it over to everyone so you can eat and watch the movie at the same time. Just like the first time you watched a scary movie with Yelena, she is constantly getting startled which causes her to slightly jump. After a while her hands wrapped around one of your legs as she subconsciously was trying to gain some comfort from physical touch.