Chapter 63|| A Prank on time

The plan to change time just for ten minutes, and just for the Slytherins, was now fool proof. Now that we were clean and it was a Wednesday night, most of us could think much clearer about the plan. Peter and Sirius would change into their animal forms, and we would all get under the cloak (there would be more room once two of them were animals) and we would be setting off to the Slytherins dorms.

There, we would split off, and I would have to do the girls dorms for the sake of the stairs situation, and James would do the boys, Peter and Sirius doing the first floor clocks, and Remus doing the common room ones. The Slytherin house clock changers were equipped with the cloak, since the other two corridor ones would look like normal animals in their forms. Then, we would get out of there as soon as possible.

"Got your wand? Remember the spell?" Peter asked me as we all met up in the common room. I nodded at both questions, and watched as Sirius and Peter changed into their animagi forms, a rat squeaking, and a dog nudging us all with his head. James then pulled out the Invisibility cloak from his pocket and threw it over all of our heads, motioning for us to leave the common room with the Fat Lady shouting, "Who's there?" behind us all.

We all walked rather slowly towards the Slytherin common room, Peter and Sirius splitting off from us in their animagi forms to change the clocks on the first floor. The three of us that were left walked down into the dungeons, and through a passage, before we came to the wall with which behind it was the Slytherin rooms. 

Once Remus whispered the password to the stone wall, it slid open, and I looked at the wolf, impressed, how did he know that? Or more importantly, who did he get it from?

We quickly changed the clocks, Remus in the common room, James in the boy's dorms, myself in the girl's. After we had completed that challenge, all three of us worked our way out of the dungeons and to find Sirius and Peter, hoping that they weren't too far. Knowing Sirius, he would probably be around the other side of the castle and just with luck, Peter would be waiting for us.

The next morning, the five of us walked to breakfast after a chaotic night and some good sleep. I sat down with the girls, finding that it would be less of a giveaway if we all started to wait with our heads turned, to see the Slytherins if the Slytherins would come to breakfast or not. 

We soon received our answer. Because, after breakfast had finished, there only seemed to be a handful of Slytherins at the table, mostly ones that we didn't know too well, wondering where their friends were, and I realised it had worked.

The first lesson we had was Charms, and I sat in Charms next to Remus, who told me the news. It was the full moon tonight, and I knew what that meant, we would now officially accompany Remus. Obviously there needed to be some planning done, and Remus had started to look a little pale already, but everything would be sorted out at break. The plan, and Remus getting to the hospital wing.

Charms had started, and it was five minutes in before the Slytherins started to pour in through the doors, as they were all complaining about not getting any breakfast and not realising the time or having enough time to change. The last person to walk through the doors was Snape who was scowling as usual but today, his eyes were screwed up slightly as if he was trying not to cry. 

It was his first time being late after all.

"Three points from Slytherin, each, why are you all late?" Flitwick asked them as they filed out into their seats. I turned in my seat marginally to look at James and Sirius, who were sitting next to each other, Peter behind them sat next to Lily (who was looking astounded). The three boys were grinning, two of the three high fiving each other. I looked back and saw Snape with his head down, he was obviously used to gaining not losing house points.