Chapter 1061 - Chapter 1070

Start from the beginning

It was a white circle, within which was the word "Truth".

Anyone in Zhongdong who saw this symbol could tell that those people were from the Truth Division.

The off-road vehicles stopped about twenty meters away from where Thomas was killed. Those people jumped down from the vehicles, lining up into a human wall as they began to search the place.

In the blink of an eye, they found Thomas' corpse.

They quickly gather around him.

"Who is this person?"

"Is this the person that Divine Envoy mentioned?"

"He's the one who stole something from Divine Envoy?"

"Don't touch him. Let's take some photos first and send them back to headquarters immediately to confirm with Divine Envoy."

"This person died so strangely."

"It seems that someone pierced through his chest with a knife, but the blade is so thin that I can't see where the wound is."

While talking, they hurriedly took photos and contacted the headquarters.

"Divine Envoy, is this person the one you mentioned?"

In an incomparably luxurious hall at the headquarters of the Truth Division, a middle-aged man turned on the huge TV, played the photos he had just received on the TV, and asked the fat man who was sitting on a cushion in the center of the hall and resting with his eyes closed.

"It's not him."

The fat man opened his eyes and said, "But just like this man, he is a wizard from Murica."

"Sir, I have something to report!" A voice rang out.

"What's the matter?" asked the middle-aged man.

"We have found out the dead man's identity. He is named Thomas, a Shadow Killer who was ranked second on the World Killer List," the person outside the door replied.

"I see. You may leave." The middle-aged man nodded.

The fat man's face changed when he heard the report.

"A killer who was ranked second on the World Killer List?"

Looking at the photo of the dead man on the TV, the fat man narrowed his eyes and his face became extremely grave.

Not long after the Truth Division found out Thomas' identity, the photo of Thomas' corpse was uploaded to the forum of the underground forces.

"Breaking News! Thomas, the Shadow Killer Who Was Ranked Second on the World Killer List, Has Been Killed!"

As soon as the post appeared, it immediately attracted the attention of all the people on the forum.

"What the f*ck!"

"No way. Thomas is dead?"

"Is this Thomas the one who was ranked second on the World Killer List?"

"Are you sure it's Thomas?"

"Oh my god, Thomas' name has become grey on the World Killer List. Is he really dead?"

"Who killed him? Who had the ability to kill him?"

The entire forum was overwhelmed by the news.

But right at this moment, another post appeared.

"An Analysis of Thomas' Death!"

This post analyzed Thomas' death based on the photo of Thomas' corpse and the situation in Zhongdong.