chapter 110

Many girls held up their mobile phones to photograph them.

All whispered, or discussed in the mobile phone group, those two boys are good to deng, Oh, Xiao Tapping looks like Dongfang Boyan, Xiao Yu is super cute.

Dongfang Boyan quietly accompanied Yuan Chaoyu to feed ten boxes of cans, watching him shake all kinds of cats over and over, and the smile he showed was very cute.

They took a lot of pictures, two people together, and some people holding cats.

Closing time is approaching.

Dongfang Boyan let the driver drive, still sending Yuan Chaoyu home.

Yuan Chaoyu, who had enough of the cat, was very lazy, and he looked at Dongfang Boyan and felt that he was simply a god.

It's incredible that someone is so rich and so good-looking, and very cultured and gentle.

But this is indeed a fact.

Dongfang Boyan asked, "How many people do you have in your family?" It's

not written on the archives, he's going to ask it himself.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little upset, and he bowed his head and said, "I'm the only one."

"My mom had a difficult birth when she gave birth to me, my dad was a taxi driver and died in a car accident when I was eight years old."

Dongfang Boyan looked at such a lively and happy teenager, instantly like a frosted eggplant, wanted to slap himself twice, how to ask such a bad topic.

He put his arm around Yuan Chaoyu's shoulder and reassured, "Festivals of mourning."

Yuan Chaoyu shook his head and said, "It's been a long time." It's okay.

Dongfang Boyan gently touched his head: "You don't have relatives to take care of, so you will take me as your brother, and mention any difficulties to me." <

Yuan Chaoyu: "There is no difficulty, my relatives in the family are very good." After his father's

death, his uncles, aunts, uncles, and aunts shared the responsibility of raising him.

The relatives are very good, and he is very happy and happy in the process of growing up.

But recognize the big boss as a brother has a row of noodles.

Yuan Chaoyu cried sweetly, "Big Brother Dongfang."

Dongfang Boyan nodded with a smile.

It is not the title of boss after all.

He watched Yuan Chaoyu walk into the community.

No longer the same as before, when he walked to the door of the community, he knew to turn around and wave goodbye to him.

Dongfang Boyan looked at his slender figure and felt very reluctant.

He could only look at the photos on his phone and recall the details of his time.

In the middle of the night, a man will always begin to regret some lost opportunities.

I can only work my fingers.

......

Yuan Chaoyu was heavily valued by the big boss, worked more seriously, and no longer touched the fish to chat and play games at work.

A few days after going to work, they received orders to move back to the suburbs the next day.

Within days of moving back, he was promoted and given a raise and no longer had to wear women's clothes.