chapter 20

"You look at it first, then call me." Brother Chen hung up the phone.

Yuan Chaoyu opened a certain wave of Weibo in a daze.

He knows that the hot searches are all bought by celebrities, counting on the exposure circle fans of the hot search, his current situation, can not go out to business, Chen Ge wants him to be low-key, it is impossible to buy him hot search.

Today there happens to be no A-list celebrity getting married, divorced, having kids, cheating.

Hot searches are all eighteen-line topics.

Hot search tenth is:

Yuan Chaoyu inserted a knife to seal a smile

Click open, the first one is a blogger who said that his girlfriend mocked a certain fresh meat under the marketing number, and was topped as a hot review.

For the first time in her life, she was liked by thousands of people, excitedly enjoying the treatment of Internet celebrities, and seeing who gave her a thumbs up one by one.

It turned out that the good brother of the same company who was ridiculed for fresh meat was praised by the big number, the big number of 3.12 million powder!

The second is the marketing number.

Posted the content of the netizens' analysis on the Weibo, the logic is rigorous, the evidence chain is complete, and the stone hammer is hammered!

The stone hammer process is:

Although all young and good-looking male entertainers are called fresh meat, they are ridiculed by the crowd.

But a few days ago, the only thing that was ridiculed was the smile.

Feng Xiaoyuan chaoyu has fried brotherhood, and here are a number of group photos.

Yuan Chaoyu has exactly 3.12 million fans, and here is a screenshot of Yuan Chaoyu Weibo.

Psychological analysis: Feng Xiao resources are getting better and better, more and more fans, so he can't receive the play, and Yuan Chaoyu, who failed in plastic surgery, was jealous of him and secretly rubbed praise and bad comments.

Another marketing number summed up their previous brothers and brothers. <

On variety shows together.

Shopping together was photographed.

Filming "Qin E's Dream of Breaking Qin Louyue" together, eating dry pots in the food stalls of the film and television city was filmed.

Mass evaluation: The entertainment industry is young and young, all plastic brotherhood.

There are also campus CP powder girls crying blood and crying, and they have turned black to the rain of the Yuan Dynasty.

Yuan Chao Yu Chao Talk Square is full of people's ridicule and insults.

A small number of loyal fans are trying to call on everyone to report the accusations, but they are like a few weak and helpless dead leaves in the rolling torrent, completely annihilated.

Yuan Chaoyu was very angry, he himself was a Buddhist retreat, and the small fans who struggled in the front line were insulted by the angry masses as a star-chasing girl who was mentally retarded, brain-dead, and had no moral bottom line.

Brother Chen called again:

"Did you like it yourself?"

Yuan Chaoyu said calmly, "It's me."

"Who bought the hot search?"

Brother Chen sneered, "Who else can there be, of course, is the agent who seals the laughter." His marketing was ridiculed by the group, and he was sold by your good brother with a knife, and the Bolu people sympathized. "I've contacted