chapter 87

Yuan Chaoyu immediately asked Brother Chen to contact this big business.

Brother Chen looked for people from the film and television investment branch to inquire, this is the legendary SSS-level project! He was so happy that he almost stripped off on the spot.

Of course, on the surface, it is still very calm.

The upcoming actors in the crew, Hollywood Movie Emperor Hank, Hollywood actress Beatrice.

There is also the well-known director Clark.

This is simply a fairy team!

In this regard, Brother Chen said very calmly: "It seems that our Yuanyuan's appeal in the world is the same as theirs." The

producer also said: "YuanYuan is what we have watched grow up, and we have long been looking forward to working with him."

His international reach today is inextricably linked to his tireless efforts and the meticulous operation of your studio. The

two talked happily.

Half of the film was paid as an advance payment on the production site.

Speaking of slots.

Brother Chen was a little embarrassed: "Yuan Yuan already has a domestic literary and art film signed first, about three months." The

straw team, just two people, the director himself couldn't understand the signing process.

Originally, it was a prepaid remuneration when signing a contract.

However, Yuan Chaoyu starred in friendship without film remuneration.

Director Qi Xiao said that he did not need to sign a contract, saving him from going to Baidu to check the contract and cut his scalp to change.

The producer said understandingly: "Yuan Yuan is the male protagonist, and everyone else naturally has to take him first."

Brother

Chen nodded with a smile. <

He went to an outside company to talk about cooperation, and it may not be so smooth.

Talking about cooperation in companies within the group is like a big boss coming in person.

It's really cool to be the grand master of the pet concubine.

Yuan Chaoyu got his share of seven million pieces of remuneration and happily took a screenshot of the mobile banking deposit interface.

Silently admiring for a while, he recalled the domineering spirit of Oriental Boyan taking billions of dollars to go to the US stock market to short and kill other people's companies.

He transferred ten million back to the studio account.

"Brother Chen, I think the director is a little too busy with logistics, and I want you to help him with these chores."

"That's what I'm investing in the crew."

Brother Chen was shocked.

"Little Ancestor, you have such a big hand, you know, this ten million urban literary and artistic films are more than enough, but every film is always an exclusive investment."

"It's too risky."

"If you look at the news, you may be ruined!"

Yuan Chaoyu said freely: "It is difficult to buy a good heart with thousands of dollars, and if I lose money, I will go to the sea to perform the books I pushed before."