chapter 66

dongfang boyan: "playing games? "

Yuan Dynasty Rain Commission grievances. (Www.K6uk.Com)

"i and two friends, fighting against the anchor of the platform, almost won, but because i went to the toilet, i lost... my friend wants to get back on the field and is ready to take advantage of the spring festival training for a few days to play against those anchors. "

"i'm afraid i won't be able to stick to it when the time comes, my husband you can learn, anyway, you're so smart, just look at it, it will be right away." when i'm going to go to the bathroom, you'll do it for me. "

dongfang boyan touched his head and said dotingly, "if you want, then i will learn." "

he enjoyed the feeling of being dependent on the little guy.

yuan chaoyu snuggled happily in his arms.

dongfang boyan suddenly said, "i promise you, but i'm going to check your homework." "

yuan chaoyu was a little confused, "what homework?"

dongfang boyan had a serious face: "how is your pregnant husband yoga practice, is there any practice for opening the crotch?" "

yuan chaoyu was suddenly a little nervous, and this morning, the doctor said that he would practice more crotch opening.

he's been doing yoga, but he doesn't practice crotch opening.

the yoga teacher didn't know that he might have a normal birth.

"husband, i don't practice opening my crotch much." he said provocatively.

dongfang boyan frowned, "i'll see how far you can go." "

he lifted the little pregnant man to the bed, pinched his thighs, still tight and slender, and the edema was not serious, indicating that yoga was very serious.

yuan chaoyu dazedly followed his movements, falling on the bed, his thighs open, his feet trying to face each other.

indoors, he wore a white turtleneck sweater, a pair of loose white pajama pants, and lay on the bed with a big belly like a snow doll.

dongfang boyan's eyes darkened slightly, his breathing became heavier, he coughed twice, and seriously pressed the little pregnant man's knee: "why can't i suppress it?" "

yuan chaoyu said in a sticky voice, "i can only do this level duck." "

dongfang boyan was in a hurry.

"baby, with your physical condition, if you want to give birth properly, you must completely suppress it."

yuan chaoyu: "..."

it's annoying.

you are so rich, why should i have a man to have children!!!!

he calmed down and tried to press down, only to find that his crotch was particularly sore.

he immediately gave up, and pitifully sold meng: "husband, i don't want to, it hurts." "

oriental boyan was almost going to be colored by him. the temptation succeeded, but thinking of the danger that the little guy was about to face, he still persuaded fiercely: "you have to suppress it well, and i will help you." "

he reached out to press yuan to the side of the rain on the crotch.

"ah, pain, pain."

yuan chaoyu issued a low moan in pain. groaned, reaching out to scratch him.

in fact, it may not hurt much, but he has been protected too well by this man in the past few months, and even if the cushion is too hard, he will immediately and carefully replace it for him.