chapter 71

eveline said: "my chinese is not good, but i think... forget it, let's start with the english name. "

"how about adonis?"

"no problem." yuan chaoyu said that he didn't care about the english name, he was not used to the giants calling each other by english names.

"yes." dongfang boyan nodded with a smile.

"it's better to chinese little name is xiao ai."

the nickname is little love, which directly represents the love between them.

he thought for a moment and said, "call it aibao." cherished baby. "in reverse, it is precious love.

how nice.

yuan chaoyu: "..."the giant novel has become vernacular literature.

"husband, what's your nickname duck?" refer to the nickname of the big guy to take it.

dongfang boyan was silent, and eveline gracefully got up to the toilet.

yuan chaoyu: "? "

yuan chaoyu: "husband? "

dongfang boyan said in a heavy tone, "wang wang." "

yuan chaoyu: "..."

fortunately, he studied his acting skills hard, and his expression control was very good, so he did not laugh on the spot.

that's too ooc.

dongfang boyan saw that the little guy did not smile, and felt greatly comforted in his heart, and explained in a aggrieved tone: "this is my grandfather's take, saying that because i belong to the dog, the fortune of the eight characters is extremely prosperous." "

yuan chaoyu: sure enough, it is a dog man, and the fortune is too real.

the nurse sister took the baby back and said, "your little baby can get dressed." "

"otherwise, holding it with bare hands, it is easy to hurt the baby's delicate skin."

dongfang boyan carefully took the baby and placed it next to yuan chaoyu.

he leaned over and took out a set of white and soft baby clothes from a box.

yuan chaoyu untied the baby's swaddling and tucked the baby's soft and delicate little hands and feet into the clothes with him.

he pinched the baby's little feet, soft, tiny, so soft.

look at the man next to you, a tall figure of one meter and nine, with a sharp silhouette like a knife and axe.

there is no doubt that as the son of the dragon pride, the baby will grow up to be such a big pier, and full of terrifying royal domineering spirit.

but at this moment, he was so young, pitiful, and helpless.

being pinched jiojio can only struggle weakly, and the struggle is ineffective.

yuan chaoyu said, "call it yo yo." "

yin tongyou, also the name of a famous scientist.

this nickname carries his father's best expectations for his baby.

i hope that the baby is as smart as a scientist and will devote his life to his cherished business.

do not be forced by life to be tired of food and clothing, and do not go against your heart and morality because of current events.

a child's heart, always the same.

eveline came out of the toilet.

"well, that's it, don't change it again."