chapter 51

Song Xuan sat in the glorious banquet hall. 

he's now a hottest traffic star, and the organizers of the dinner have him at the second row of round tables.

good friends are in the third row.

the party has live broadcasts, as well as hidden fans secretly recording, inconvenient to play mobile phones and leave the seat for a long time.

song xuan kept looking at the first row while greeting the popular stars at the same table.

it's the tip of the entertainment industry pyramid and the realm of the super-rich.

north mu lun sat in the middle of the first row, with a little lover on each side, the scenery was the same, and he looked like a dog.

he photographed hundreds of thousands of pieces of jewelry for each of his two little lovers.

song xuan looked at the backs of the three people glued together, and his eyes were full of bitterness.

......

the party was halfway through.

some of the guests in the audience were called to the stage to participate in the event.

there are also many people who leave the market halfway.

song xuan saw that ji you's table was empty for a few places, so he slipped over.

several good brothers (sisters) have not seen each other for a long time, relaxing and chatting.

suddenly, a tall, tall man walked past their table.

guan yongxiang shouted, "brother hai!"

the lead actor of "i go with the smoke" hai ge looked back and saw that it was a few of them, and smiled awkwardly.

guan yongxiang: "our brothers haven't been reunited for a long time, let's take a photo together." "

hai ge scratched his head, "okay, wait. i called my wife in and we took pictures together. "

they asked an actress next to them to help take pictures.

the six brothers of the protagonist of "i go with the beacon smoke", except for yuan chaoyu, have all arrived.

hai ge wrapped his arms around his wife's shoulders, and then let her put her arms around her waist and declare their sovereignty to each other.

he is no longer a stunned young man who has just entered the entertainment industry.

but i don't dare to put my arms around any boy again, and the brothers shout enthusiastically after the brothers.

four handsome little zeros stood on either side of them, all smiling politely and kindly.

group photo completed.

guan yongxiang posted it on weibo, and everyone forwarded it together, returning the absent yuan chaoyu.

yuan chaoyu sent a crying expression in the weibo retweet.

the boring activity ends.

song xuan caught a glimpse of the north mu lun going to the men's restroom, and the two little lovers were chatting in the same place about jewelry comparison.

his eyes lit up and he trailed into the bathroom.

when i went in, i was washing my hands.

"north hell, let's talk." song xuan said.

beimu lun looked up and glanced at him contemptuously.

"if you want to introduce yourself to the pillow mat, i suggest you first ask my assistant to get a number."