chapter 92

With the approval of the film's gold lord, Yuan Chaoyu completely released it, holding a red marker pen to criticize and change it.

The first version of "Looking for Pictures" is written by Hollywood screenwriters in the department of archaeology college male protagonist to Athens to track down the lost famous paintings, and get to know beautiful foreign beauties, the male protagonist is good at Chinese kung fu, the female protagonist is good at heat weapons, the two together defeated the bad guys, protected the Chinese national treasure famous paintings, and maintained the friendship between the countries.

Dongfang Boyan personally corrected the second edition.

The male protagonist of the archaeology department is not disabled, although he is not good at walking, he can only walk in a wheelchair, he still goes abroad to find national treasures, he is good at Chinese kung fu and thermal weapons, and single-handedly defeated the international cultural relics reselling gang.

And the heroine is only responsible for showing off the body, being saved, applauding, making mistakes.

He focused all his sparkle on the cute little lover.

And I was afraid that he was too tired and forced to use a wheelchair.

After the Yuan Dynasty rain complained, Dongfang Boyan changed the third edition.

The wheelchair was removed and the plot of Ye Gonghaolong, which the little lover liked, was added.

The male protagonist of the archaeology department went to Athens to track down the lost Yuan Dynasty famous painting "Six Hundred and Sixty-Six Immortal Scrolls", and after hand-to-hand combat with criminals, he got the famous painting.

He opened the ancient painting, and a banshee flew out of it.

Fight with him and the heroine against the criminals.

They protected cultural relics and maintained friendship between nations.

In the final ending, the banshee and the heroine confess to the male protagonist at the same time.

The male protagonist did not accept it, saying that he still had not completed his studies, and chose to return to China to study for college and prepare for graduate school.

Wait until you are admitted to graduate school and then fall in love. <

The Hollywood director mentioned several essential elements of the award.

Dongfang Boyan reflected that he was indeed not a professional, and his ideological consciousness was not high enough, so he made minor changes and produced the fourth edition.

Two banshees fly out of the painting, a white banshee and a Latino banshee, and they are lovers, and finally there is no confession of the male protagonist.

The heroine changed to Hollywood after the black film.

Originally, the director also asked for the villain played by the Hollywood film emperor to be changed to a gay man.

After learning that the lead actor Yuan Chaoyu is the most popular gay in China, the director felt that there was no need to force the base in the movie.

It is proposed to change the villain to a transgender person with gender cognitive impairment, although it looks like a man, but it is actually a woman.

Hollywood film emperor Hank was pleased with the revision, believing that the role would be a big challenge in his artistic career, and he looked forward to meeting such a challenge.

Now Yuan Chaoyu took matters into his own hands and changed the fifth edition.

He changed the male protagonist to a university student who was ostensibly a college student in the Department of Archaeology, but was actually a sword cultivator of the Wudang Sect, and went out to find the famous painting that sealed the banshee.