chapter 50

Charlotte screenshot sent several other column titles that he received at the same time in his mailbox, hoping that Yuan Chaoyu could maintain the same style as other column articles. 

one is an incense review, one is a budapest travel diary, and the other is a guide to autumn luxury shopping on fifth avenue in new york.

yuan chaoyu saw the last title and patted his thigh: "i'm on fifth avenue, i can also write!" "

charlotte said, "but, then the topic is repeated." "

"well, write that you spent your childhood in new york, and you returned to the chinese countryside because your parents divorced.

because he could only speak english, he was ostracized and bullied by other children, and his depression was severe, so he had to drop out of school.

interview with friends, coincidentally enter the entertainment industry, you are now in the entertainment industry, those who have bullied you, come to kneel and beg your forgiveness!"

"fans will definitely like this kind of fallen aristocratic little prince counterattack."

yuan chaoyu: "..."

are you really a fashion magazine, not zhiyin?

he felt that he needed to find a good tongue to help communicate with the editor.

"wait, i'm looking for a list, how does this group pull people?" i pulled the broker in. "

charlotte sent a screenshot to teach him.

there are many classifications under the structure of the subsidiary of the oriental shengshi group, and yuan chaoyu looked for a long time to find their small entertainment company and pulled brother chen into the group.

pull into the group and you'll see the record of the previous discussion.

when brother chen saw it, he immediately said: "you can't write your life too bizarrely, you will be ridiculed by your fans." "

"we have recently studied theatrical performance, and we have a lot of experience in the experiential way of performing.

i suggest the title "a brief introduction to the use of the experiential performance system in actual shooting." "

charlotte gave a clapping expression.

"good! very good! very connotative! just filled the gap in the topic of our column! "

yuan chaoyu: "..."he regretted pulling brother chen into the group.

his column essays were upgraded from primary and secondary school life essays to college essays.

after the discussion of the jinjin work group, brother chen immediately called him on wechat and criticized him a little, how can he not tell him in advance that there is such a good thing as a column.

"but fortunately, it's not too late."

"little ancestor, i believe in your knowledge reserves, you first write at will, after writing and sending it to me, i will let the propaganda change a little more superficially."

"don't write too hard, so that other people in the entertainment industry will be jealous of you, fans can't understand it, and there's no way to help you blow rainbow farts."

yuan chaoyu: why is brother chen so confident in me!

time ran out, he opened the computer, searched on the knowledge network, and kept reducing the number of keywords, and finally found only four barely relevant articles.