chapter 39

Yuan Chaoyu opened his eyes and saw the enlarged handsome face of Dongfang Boyan.

His eyes widened, a little frightened.

There is a fresh and good smell of vanilla on the lips.

The Yuan Dynasty Rain Ghost made the god sip lightly.

This time he was more sober, and there was only one bold and arrogant idea in his heart, and the lips of the big guy were quite soft.

Dongfang Boyan reacted fiercely, first sitting back and straightening his body, then breathing heavily, squeezing the little pregnant man's shoulder and picking him up violently.

"You're playing with fire!"

Yuan Chaoyu knew this hegemonic classic line.

He had just woken up from his nap and was very relaxed.

He boldly threw off the hands of the big guy clamping his shoulders, picked up his chin with his fingers, raised his eyebrows and mocked, "Man, you play with fire first."

Dongfang Boyan squeezed his delicate and slender fingers, the golden and blue pupils were almost about to burst into flames, and no one had ever dared to refute his face like this!

Yuan Chaoyu smiled and threw himself into his arms, his head still arched into his neck socket, not a face of lai sassy.

Dongfang Boyan lost all his temper, so he put his arms around him and gently patted him on the back.

Yuan Chaoyu was lying in his arms like that, slapped by him and made a proud low smile.

He felt the heat on the man's body and seemed a little uncomfortable, his legs changing into overlapping positions.

"Okay, you go out and shoot." Dongfang Boyan forcibly lifted it out of his arms.

Yuan Chaoyu obediently muttered twice, but the action of getting up was slow, and the foot boy was still willfully stepping on Dongfang Boyan's thigh twice.

Inexplicably, he was in a good mood.

Although I was stolen, it seemed... You can turn over and be the master.

Dongfang Boyan suddenly said, "In the afternoon, I will not accompany you." He had

a lot of things, came to see for half a day, and found that the crew was still safe and self-contained, and no one hooked up with his little cute.

Although the script is very thunderous, the starring acting skills are very hot, but he is also relieved when he is a little guy outing.

Yuan Chaoyu obediently and sensibly said: "Husband, you go to busy work, don't worry about me, I am filming here very smoothly."

Dongfang Boyan bowed his head lightly.

Yuan Chaoyu stepped out of the caravan and looked back at him again.

Dongfang Boyan was still in the stilted erlang leg posture just now, and it seemed that he was not in a hurry to leave in his ten million cars.

It's a little strange.

The makeup artist told Yuan Chaoyu to make up his makeup, and he hurried to go.

......

After filming a scene, waiting for the next one, Yuan Chaoyu wanted to play with his mobile phone and asked Xiao Liu next to him for a mobile phone.

Xiao Liu took a silver tray containing a mobile phone, leaned over slightly, and handed it to him with one hand in his right hand, and his left hand was dashingly behind him.