chapter 82

Yuan Chaoyu was doing makeup and hair, he was wearing a black motorcycle jacket, his hair was blown up, his forehead was exposed, he looked very energetic, and he was a little rebellious.

Dongfang Boyan stood next to him with his arms around him and looked at it with a smile.

Next door, an actress Rui Rui came to visit the door.

She also knew Yuan Chaoyu before, and the two had collaborated on a web drama, and this was the second time she had cooperated, she finished the styling first, and came over to nag.

Her agent and assistant followed suit, and everyone gossiped together.

Fortunately, Yuan Chaoyu is now a first-line coffee, the best and largest powder room he enjoys, the suite of about eighty square meters, there is a small room for rest, there is a large sofa outside, there is a coffee table, there are snacks and melon seeds prepared by the program team, and there is a seventy-five-inch large TV hanging on the wall.

Rui Rui was gossiping to Yuan Chaoyu.

Two brokers are exchanging information about what good resources are available lately, which can be torn apart.

Rui Rui's assistant was a little embarrassed, neither side was suitable for getting together, and he looked at the Oriental Boyan Station.

A relict and independent cool brother, the momentum is very domineering, from the sunglasses to jeans of the hole are permeated with the world's untamed.

Assistant Rui rui felt that he should be an entertainer who was hidden in the snow.

Some companies are like this, the artist disobeys discipline, so he becomes the assistant of the popular artist.

The outcome is either termination or admission.

He kindly chatted with Dongfang Boyan and pointed out to him: "At this time, as an assistant, you should buy some drinks to send to everyone." Learn to look at the eye.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He did not enjoy this treatment. <

Really being treated as the assistant of a little lover, it seems to have a lot of fun.

Therefore, the dormant king's domineering qi in his body did not explode.

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a phone.

"Hey, bring me some drinks."

"Inside the TV station."

He looked at his little lover who was gossiping with his female colleagues and said softly, "Don't just send milk, juice, soda, mineral water, send a little." This

morning his voice was a little hoarse, and later recovered.

But so much is being said at this time.

Wait for the next program to record, too expensive.

Milk quenched his thirst, sent some other water, and prepared it for him.

Assistant Rui gave him a thumbs up.

"Brother, you think very thoughtfully."

Dongfang Boyan was silent.

Rui Rui's assistant, the first time she met such a person who was not good at talking, she was embarrassed to play with her mobile phone.

After a while, a man two meters tall, wearing a black suit and sunglasses, and a knife scar on his face (the captain of the bodyguards) came in with a plate.

Put a glass on top of it to get milk, juice, water.

But there were only four cups.

Assistant Rui Rui: "This takeaway brother is a bit cool." The