chapter 89

The crew's daily work was arranged long ago.

Each actor's schedule is tight.

Like Song Xuan can only shoot for a week, he will soon be seamlessly into an action movie.

The morning fan scouting class squeezed out for hours.

The rest of the scenes will be filmed in the afternoon.

Qi Dao and Nangong Sun have very strict requirements for light, and it must be that the sunlight is not too strong, and it is not cloudy weather.

Today's weather is especially suitable.

Qi Dao prepared to hurry up a little in the afternoon, and the break between each scene was shortened.

Yuan Chaoyu is the protagonist, basically him, although tired, but full of energy.

They were filming when dozens of female bodyguards dressed in white broke into the cordon pulled by the crew.

All of them wore sunglasses, tall and thin, like models, but they were very fierce.

The bodyguard brothers of the Oriental Family on duty on the set immediately stood up as a human wall to block the Yuan Dynasty rain.

Yuan Chaoyu stepped on the foot in the gap between the bodyguard brothers to watch the hilarity.

The crew didn't know what the situation was, thinking that the group leader had given the wrong set address.

Brother Chen ran to maintain order.

He was very calm in the face of this scene of dozens or hundreds of bodyguards.

The tall beauties lined up on either side and stepped out of a noblewoman who was very familiar to everyone.

It is Nangong Tian, president of Nangong Pharmaceutical!

The living heroine of Shuangwen! <

The crew immediately raised their phones and started shooting, and although they didn't know what to expect, they were right to shoot.

Yuan Chaoyu went to see Nangong Ri and found him grabbing Qi Dao to hide in the toilet.

Qi Dao was very insistent, he said, "I'll go and see, I'm the director." "Whether it's

a good thing or a bad thing, I'm going to deal with it."

He dealt with this emergency with Brother Chen.

The bodyguard brothers of the Oriental Family recognized that they were acquaintances, and they lifted the state of the human wall blocking the guns.

Yuan Chaoyu dragged Song Xuan to the nearest place to eat melon.

Brother Chen said a few words of greeting on behalf of the crew.

Nangong Tian, the domineering president of the female bully, ignored him, grabbed Qi Dao's hand, and smiled kindly: "You are Qi Dao, I have seen your movies and admire your talent." The

crew looked at the exquisite and handsome popular flow Yuan Chaoyu, and the sword eyebrow star standard handsome face recently lifted iron into a significant benefit of the popular traffic Song Xuan.

There are also the rest of the handsome supporting characters that will always appear in the inventory of handsome posts.

Another contrast is casually dressed, the neckline is raw, the hairstyle is wild and uninhibited, wearing thick black-rimmed glasses, thin and inconspicuous director.

Sure enough, smart women love talent.

If the director can marry into the rich, it is also a good story for a female talent and a man!!