chapter 36

Go to the crew, as usual, with a car of bodyguards in black suits and black sunglasses.

William Sr. said that this was out of consideration for the safety of the heirs of the Oriental family.

Yuan Chaoyu has become accustomed to it, leaning on the sofa, calmly applying a mask while watching the scenes to be filmed today, reviewing the lines that have been prepared last night.

When the mask is finished, the makeup artist will give him a base, which will save a lot of time in the crew. The cosmetics for pregnant women purchased by the studio are also used, so it can be said that they are very careful and appropriate.

Arrived at the famous Horizontal vertical film and television city.

Brother Chen contacted the crew and directed the caravan to turn left, right, turn straight, turn right, and go straight again.

Finally, it was outside the scene where the crew set themselves up.

Yuan Chaoyu stepped out of the car with the support of Brother Chen, and the two bodyguards next to him skillfully held up the big black umbrella.

Brother Chen turned back and said, "You don't need it in the studio city, people here have all seen the world." The bodyguard brother put away the umbrella shyly, they were not skilled in business.

Brother Chen instructed them: "When you get to the set, you all don't call out to your wife, just like Xiao Liu, call Brother Yuan, you know?"

"Got it." The bodyguard buddies replied in unison.

Old William stuffed the backpack of the Thermos in the Yuan Dynasty Rain into his L-brand suitcase, and paced with a small suitcase, an old English gentleman.

Xiao Liu carried an oversized bag prepared in the company, with folding chairs, small matzas, charging treasures, insect repellent potions, chewing gum and other miscellaneous items.

Several bodyguards rushed up to share Xiao Liu's things little by little.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at this not small team. 

He said humbly, "Am I talking to too many people?"

When he went out, he had already asked for ten bodyguards to be reduced, and he didn't expect everyone to go together, or so windy.

Although he also enjoyed this feeling.

But he had seen it in the memory of the original owner, and usually went to the set with at most four people.

There are also people with more than a dozen people, but those are all superstars.

What if he is said to be a big card without red in the eighteenth line?

Brother Chen said: "It's okay, the crew is short of people at any time, and the director must be very happy."

Yuan Chaoyu thought, the director will have to send a few more box lunches to consume the budget, what can he be happy about?

In the early morning, the crew was still in the makeup set stage, the staff was busy, everyone they knew greeted each other, and no one paid special attention to the Yuan Chaoyu.

Old William, the bodyguard buddy was more noticeable than he was.

The group performers of the play all looked curiously at these people whose painting style was contrary.

The bodyguard brother with the folding chair went with Xiao Liu to find a place to camp, and he came to ask Yuan Chaoyu: "Brother Yuan, is it not possible to sit under the tree?"