chapter 101

you can say simple things when you are one and a half years old.

the little doll who finally pointed out the language skill was excited, but the performance was very calm.

he used to say, "hug, hug." "

"hug."

the two dads would take turns holding him and walking around.

big dad would also put him on his broad shoulders.

excellent view.

the little doll is always smiling happily.

after playing, the little face was flushed, sleepy, in the arms of the fathers, drooling.

yuan chaoyu took many photos of you drooling.

after a good shooting, he also complained to dongfang boyan.

"when youyou grows up, show him that this saliva is more than xuan brother's big golden retriever."

together with song xuan, beimulun raised a beautiful big golden retriever, and often took photos of dogs in the circle of friends.

yo yo just heard it, and suddenly opened her eyes.

big blue eyes looked condemningly at little daddy.

yuan chaoyu smiled: "hahaha, i woke up so soon." he took out the toilet paper, wiped the saliva of yo-yo, and poked his pink cheek.

yo yo wanted to cry when she skimmed her lips, but it was cool to see the big dad next to her intently looking at the laptop, so she couldn't stop crying.

real men can't cry.

sometimes he felt that both dads loved him, and sometimes he didn't love him.

dads would often hug him and circle around him when they were home.

but there are also too many times when i am not at home, especially the little dad.

yo yo gradually learned that little daddy is an actor, he is loved by many people, he has to be responsible for many people, and he has to go out to "business".

from the language chat that his father sent on his mobile phone when he played with him, he knew that "business" was to sell himself and laugh.

this caused the little doll to have a deep doubt.

in his inner logic, he already had a clear judgment of the world.

big daddy is known to be rich enough to buy the next country.

but he couldn't buy all the time for little daddy.

youyou has three judgments in her heart:

1. little daddy is too expensive.

2. big daddy is actually very poor.

3. little dad has a lot of families outside, and there are many little babies like him who need to be accompanied.

three judgments can exist at the same time, and yo yo begins to feel sad.

but his pity was not obvious.

because he was always a baby who maintained a serious expression most of the time, the two dads didn't notice.

the little father did not appear for a few days, and probably went out to accompany the baby outside again.

yo yo is very angry.

when the little father came back to hug him, he simply pretended not to see it, overbearing and indifferent.