chapter 47

"hotel attendant, huh?" dongfang boyan said lightly. " explain? "

he leaned down, the shadow of his body enveloping yuan chaoyu, and his golden and blue pupils were full of suppressed anger.

yuan chaoyu had not felt such a frightening aura for a long time, holding the mobile phone and trembling, and could not stop leaning back.

dongfang boyan wrapped his arms around his shoulders and said calmly, "be careful of falling." 

the calmer his voice became, the more frightened yuan chaoyu became, and he whispered, "husband, i was wrong." "

dongfang boyan squeezed his shoulders, and his voice was still very calm.

"follow me back to the room."

yuan chaoyu timidly let him hold hands, and the two slowly walked back.

eveline next to her tried to stop it, but was glared at by dongfang boyan, and she immediately shut up.

looking at this resentful woman's eyes, i know that my son is not really angry, it's okay hahaha.

but should you remind him to be restrained during pregnancy?

.........

yuan chaoyu was dragged, and there was still time to play with his mobile phone, he operated with one hand, brushing out the picture of the fan screenshot in the super talk.

"husband, you see, just a fan screenshot to you."

"on the glass of the flower room, there is your shadow."

but the tall man didn't stop, and just like that dragged him slowly back to the room.

slamming the door shut, the heavy wooden door made a heavy muffled sound.

yuan chaoyu was pressed to the door and pasted.

dongfang boyan pinched his chin, with a very hurt expression: "why don't you say it directly?" "

yuan chaoyu blinked his big eyes, very innocent: "husband, this is what you asked for, i can't even take a picture of you in the corner of your clothes~"

this is what the big guy said to the original owner, and the attitude at that time was arrogant.

dongfang boyan had forgotten about it, his expression was a little embarrassed, and his hand was released.

yuan chaoyu hit the iron while it was hot, and he grabbed dongfang boyan's hand and placed it on his stomach.

"husband, i was wrong, just shouldn't say you're a waiter, i'm so tired of live broadcasting, my brain is not awake, i was panicked at the time, i didn't choose my words, you don't want to be angry, okay?" the baby is moving again, and people are so tired. "

dongfang boyan touched his stomach, and the arrogance of his body instantly went down.

the baby actually did not move, sometimes the fetal movement is small, and others cannot feel it when they touch the stomach.

the fetal movement depended on yuan chaoyu's mouth.

yuan chaoyu held the man's hand and went directly to him

people leaned in their arms, affectionately coddled, and their voices were sticky: "husband, people want to take off their makeup and go to sleep." "

dongfang boyan touched his head and said softly, "then hurry up and remove your makeup." "why he was just angry and what he was going to do, has been forgotten.

"well, husband, you help me go to mommy to get makeup remover." yuan chaoyu raised his index finger and gently poked at the man's muscular chest.

"well, you lie down first." dongfang boyan gently carried him to the bed and strode away.