chapter 96

The domestic Golden Leaf Award is also looking forward to it.

A small fresh meat with a paralyzed face who once played an ancient doll, actually two roles were shortlisted for the golden leaf award at the same time.

What a welcome counterattack.

Whether he wins the prize or not, it's enough to make fans run amok everywhere.

But the Yuanbao are becoming more and more low-key.

Never break your head off other traffic fans again.

Movie Emperor fans just want to keep a low profile.

The fan base has finally put aside the awards and looked forward to other directions.

[I think yuanyuan will definitely thank the hotel attendant if he wins the prize.] 【

He is so straight-forward, maybe he directly posted a group photo on Weibo.】 That's

exciting.] I

don't know who took care of Yuan Yuan so well, and watched him happy every time he appeared on camera.] No

one mentioned the suspected candidate.

For such a long time, high-level fans have been suspicious in their hearts, but they definitely dare not say it explicitly.

You know, the Lord, sending a lawyer's letter is never soft.

They are also afraid that, in case not, it will affect the cubs' resources in the company.

You can only shut up silently and suppress suspicions and fantasies in your heart.

......

Golden Leaf Awards Ceremony.

Yuan Chaoyu and Dongfang Boyan entered at the same time, and the two wore the same black suit.

One is arrogant, one is beautiful, and it looks very right. <

Other fans who watched the live broadcast began to doubt them.

【How do these two look like they are wearing couple outfits?】

Yuanbao was immediately in the barrage control field.

Isn't that how suits are all!] Attending such a solemn award ceremony, of course, it is all black, please don't make up rumors. 】

......

After singing and dancing.

The award ceremony begins.

Yuan Chaoyu was very nervous.

Dongfang Boyan quietly squeezed his lover's trembling hand in the chair.

In his opinion, everything can be done at a cost.

It's just a matter of not having enough money.

Fortunately, he also had enough money, so there was nothing that could not be done.

He had already asked the people from the following companies to say hello to the organizing committee before, and he must have an award.

The subordinate also replied to him and negotiated.

Therefore, he was relieved to come to the award ceremony with his little lover in a couple outfit.

One award after another was announced.

Because of the strongest topicality, the Shadow Emperor Film Queen has always been put to the end.

First the Shadow Emperor, then the Shadow Queen.