chapter 19

It took about half an hour for them to finish their meeting.

Executives go out.

Dongfang Boyan said lightly, "Pour me a cup of coffee." Yuan Chaoyu's

ears pricked up, he stood up, looked left and right, and there were only two of them left in the office.

That, the one who poured the coffee, was him.

Well, he took off his hat, sunglasses, mask, and walked over to the coffee machine.

This coffee machine seems a bit too advanced...

He had only used a simple capsule coffee machine in the company before, this semi-automatic hand-ground coffee machine, how to use ???

Face is not worth much.

He looked at Dongfang Boyan, who was reading the document, and squeamishly shouted, "Husband, I won't use this." Dongfang Boyan's

eyes turned, his eyes were cold, and he seemed to have a hint of contempt, and he wouldn't even use the coffee machine.

Yuan Chaoyu said: "I will pour you a cup of water, husband, you have worked hard, and the mouth is not stimulated by nerves, affecting sleep."

He took the glass next to him and took a cup of warm water from the water dispenser and brought it over.

Dongfang Boyan did not squint and tapped on the keyboard: "I don't drink the water from the water dispenser."

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

He forgot, this is the standard overlord in the novel, only drinking evua mineral water, more arrogant than Sister Lin who drinks dew.

Yuan Chaoyu gave up pouring water and sat directly on the man's leg.

I have sat many times and have become very skilled.

He put his arm around his neck and said, "Husband, when are you leaving work?" I am hungry.

Dongfang Boyan took his hand off and said, "I'm going to have a dinner party later." "

"Ah, what do I do?" Yuan Chaoyu rested his head on the man's broad and thick shoulders, looking lonely and lonely.

Dongfang Boyan seemed to smile, and his tone was slightly raised, "Why are you so clingy, let's go together later." In Yuan Chaoyu's

mind, it was like a thunderous split through the dark clouds.

The dinner party attended by the big guy, what are the specifications of that?

Forget it, I'm not going to lose face.

He reached out and poked at the man's chin with a faint blue stubble, like a rogue cat.

"Husband, I haven't seen the big scene, and I can't talk, and I will humiliate you."

"I'll go home myself."

Dongfang Boyan was typing a very long word and ignored him.

He pulled a stubble from his head and pulled it up, causing the man's brow to frown, and if he wanted to get angry, he had to insist on his own decency and cultivation.

This is a bold temptation on the verge of being beaten.

"Husband, old William, they're still waiting downstairs~ I want to go home." Yuan Chaoyu pulled his beard for a while, and simply went to prick his ears.

Dongfang Boyan clicked to send an email, raising his hand to clamp down on his overly naughty hands.

"Okay, don't make a fuss. I'll accompany you to dinner.