chapter 12

The expected sleepfill is not realistic.

As soon as Dongfang Boyan left, the housekeeper brought in a yoga instructor, saying that it was an internationally renowned instructor specially invited by Mr. Wang for his wife.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Oh, he said, to practice yoga for the baby, exercise well.

Then practice...

The yoga instructor is an Indian big sister, Chinese said bumps and bumps, but the meaning can be basically expressed clearly, she said that she discussed with the doctor about the training course for his special physique.

"The fresh morning air is a good time for yoga." The yoga instructor said.

Yuan Chaoyu had a bitter face and walked with her to the lake.

The maid had laid two yoga mats there and prepared drinking water and towels.

......

End of one-hour course.

Yuan Chaoyu spread weakly on the ground.

He didn't expect the original owner's body to be so delicate, and he only moved his legs slightly, and he was sore.

He thought that after practicing yoga, he would be able to spread out on the bed, but the housekeeper asked him to look at the clothes.

"No, I don't need clothes, UNIQLO's courier is coming today." Yuan Chaoyu said.

The housekeeper maintained a restrained smile and said, "Sir, when you go out, you will immediately send you the new men's clothing of the season from several luxury brands." "There are

so many that you need to pick out the cloakroom you wear every day, and put the rest in the warehouse."

Yuan Chaoyu scratched his head, confused: "... II'll take a look at it. He returned

to where he lived, and dozens of rows of clothing display shelves were on display in the courtyard.

More than a dozen brand workers are sorting out clothes, ironing the folds and cutting out the places of the wired heads, striving for perfection.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."He walked over and touched a piece of clothing, not knowing what kind of material it was, like plastic, it was also reflective, the neckline was tattered, and it didn't look like it was worn by a serious person.

Looking at it again, most of the clothes are not men, women or women, and they are not like those worn by serious people.

"Oh, I don't like it, send it back." He said.

The housekeeper said: "Sir said that you have too few clothes, so you directly bought all the new products this season, and next quarter you can go to the brand store to choose yourself."

Yuan Chaoyu casually pulled up the tag of the small pink T-shirt in his hand, and when he saw that there were five zeros behind him, he was suddenly shocked and awe-inspired.

He looked at the tag price of each piece of clothing carefully and was heartbroken.

The big guy said that he wanted everything, then he really couldn't return one thing.

To retire is to lose him.

After reading all of them, he asked the housekeeper: "We buy so much, is it at the wholesale price?" The

housekeeper: "... There will be no discounts, but this time the various brands have given you small gifts. She clapped her hands, and the maid next to her presented several delicate little boxes.

Opened in turn, there are delicate silver cufflinks, silver bracelets, fountain pens.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Are these just silver?" The

brand staff next to us said: "Yes, this is a limited global small gift that we only give to premium VIP customers and is not sold to the outside world." "

Yuan Chaoyu silently shook his head, silver is not valuable, how much this thing can withstand, it is really money burned panic.

After sorting out the new clothes, it was lunch time again.

I have been accompanied by a big guy before, and now I eat a large table of dishes alone, and there is a feeling of loneliness.

He thought that after lunch, Ge You would be paralyzed, but the housekeeper politely told him: "At three o'clock in the afternoon, a physiotherapist will come to treat you." Yuan

Chaoyu went back to take a nap, set an alarm clock and got up at 2:30, and there was only one feeling in his heart.

The giants are as deep as the sea.

......

Yuan Chaoyu spread out comfortably on the massage table, with cucumber slices pasted on each eye, and the physiotherapist massaged his sore legs after morning exercise.

His mind went blank.

After looking at the label of the clothes, and then looking at the full-level game account bought for 100,000 yuan, there is no feeling at all.

Without a single hand-drawn memory of satisfaction and joy, the cards were all in order to appear empty. The original number owner is also a local tycoon, selling the number also with half a year of daily training, usually do not have to do anything.

On this day, space is empty.

With money, even mobile phones are not fun.

"Ma'am, your courier has been retrieved." The maid Huan Huan walked in, she was the maid who had led the way yesterday.

"Oh, I'll see." Yuan Chaoyu signaled the physiotherapist to stop and get up to unpack the package.

Looking at the familiar and kind Uniqlo plaid shirt, I feel a lot more comfortable.

He chose one of his favorite gray and white plaid shirts, took it to the toilet, and replaced it with a pink and white plaid shirt.

Button up all the buttons of your shirt.

Look at the beautiful and cute image in the mirror.

Yuan Chaoyu thought: The plaid shirt is indeed the armor of the programmer.

It looks like a serious person.

After the treatment, eat afternoon tea.

Yuan Chaoyu contacted his agent and asked about the shooting time of the TV series promotional video.

Brother Chen replied, "It may be a little troublesome, they want to find the real peach blossom scene." Are you convenient for flying in the southern hemisphere?

Yuan Chaoyu replied: I have peach blossom ducks here.

He quickly ran out and took a few pictures to send to Brother Chen.

Brother Chen: Can I borrow the venue to shoot?

Yuan Chaoyu asked the housekeeper.

The butler said to go and ask Dongfang Boyan.

Not long after replying, the gentleman agreed.