chapter 79

Yuan Chaoyu pouted, "I'm in a good momentum right now, go and do the unspoken rules?" You, the broker, are opportunistic all day long, and I want to take it step by step myself.

Brother

Chen: "I don't want you to go faster?"

"Then let's take it slowly, and go a little bit more steadily, and that's fine."

Yuan Chaoyu hung up the phone, a little bubbly.

When did I become GAY???

Or the GAY that the people of the whole country know.

Now he's on fire, on a certain alphabet website, and it's become a buzzword for the mv section.

Everyone in the entertainment industry can attack him.

There are actually people who take "Qin E's Dream breaks Qin Louyue" to cut women A and men O small short films.

Even the actress could attack him.

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and his heart was depressed, so he went to the next yard to play with iron, vowing to be a strong man who stood tall in the sky.

Dongfang Boyan came back from work and went back to his room without seeing his wife, only seeing the baby who slept soundly.

Yo Yo woke up, and when she saw him, she waved her little hand to hug him.

He went out with his son in his arms to look for someone.

gym.

The fresh and cute beautiful teenager wearing a gray I-shaped vest was holding up iron, covered in sweat, and the vest was wet.

The white back of his shoulders was filled with small, crystal clear beads of sweat, and a drop of sweat slid down his slender neck down his spine.

Dongfang Boyan swallowed his saliva.

"How long have you been practicing?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

Yuan Chaoyu hesitantly put down the equipment and looked back at him: "Husband, you are back~"

"I practiced for more than an hour."

He also felt it was time to take a break and wiped his sweat with a towel.

Casually say, "I'm going to train my husband's muscles like yours, and hold up your clothes so well." "There are

pectoral muscles in front, there are trapezius muscles on the front, the left and right biceps are as big as the head, and the clothes are bulging up, good man, not GAY at all.

Yo yo frown.

Dongfang Boyan's rock-solid hand began to tremble, it was a thunderbolt on a sunny day.

He said lightly: "Your body has not been well nourished, it is not appropriate to do this kind of exercise that consumes too much, the body will not be able to eat."

Yuan Chaoyu held up his small thin arm, forcefully squeezed out the undulating biceps, and said cheerfully. No, I think it's sweaty to do exercise, so cool.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

Yuan Chaoyu said, "I'll take a bath, and then we'll eat together."

After eating, Dongfang Boyan handed Youyou to her sister-in-law.

The toilet in the East Wing has been repaired.

Tonight, Shangyou will move to the East Wing to live with her parenting sister-in-law.