chapter 9

Dongfang Boyan's face was gloomy, and he asked coldly, "So you want to sleep in the same bed with me?"

Yuan Chaoyu hurriedly waved his hand: "I'm not, I'm not, I just came in to visit."

"Huh." Dongfang Boyan sneered.

He pulled open the closet and took out a bathrobe with black embroidered gold thread and draped it.

"You can sleep here."

"But you can't share a bed with me." He still hated the one on the plane.

He raised his finger to the soft bed by the window and said, "You sleep there."

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the narrow soft bed made of black iron and said, "Husband, are you kidding?" How can people sleep there, people still go back... Mother..." It was too difficult to say the three words of the Mother's House.

Dongfang Boyan waved his hand to say no nonsense, picked up the phone and ordered the housekeeper to change the bed.

What he decides will never change.

Yuan Chaoyu watched as several male servants moved the small soft bed away at the speed of light. It is worthy of being the elite of the thousands, and the bed change is so fast.

I brought a one-meter-wide bed for a child.

The white European-style princess bed, the pink bed with a four-piece set, and a few cute little white clouds on the quilt, and then they hung a dreamy white yarn tent.

Dongfang Boyan was very considerate and specially let them change into the pink bedding that the little pregnant man liked.

This pink accent makes this black hue interior a lot warmer. <

Yuan Chao yulei couldn't stand it, and when the male servants went out, they went to hug Dongfang Boyan's waist and cried: "Husband, I don't want to sleep in a small bed, I want to go back to the main mother's courtyard to sleep." Suddenly being hugged by someone's

waist, touching the sensitive point, Dongfang Boyan's face turned red, he gently pulled open the two thin arms around his waist, and said solemnly with a straight face: "Your sleeping position is not good, you need to sleep in a small bed to correct, if because the sleeping position is not good, what if it affects the child?"

Yuan Chaoyu said obediently, "I promise to sleep well, and I will sleep in the main mother's house!" Dongfang Boyan looked at his white and tender face, suddenly smiled, reached out and scraped his little nose: "The

pull-out bed in the main mother's courtyard is my great-grandmother's dowry, she committed suicide by hanging herself in front of the bed, many people say that they saw her in the courtyard at night, do you really have to sleep there?" So

how did you arrange for me to sleep there in the first place?

Yuan Chaoyu's two light thin eyebrows were twisted together, and he flattened his mouth and did not speak.

The next room of antiquities is really very haunted, sleeping with ghosts, he still prefers to sleep with the big guy.

Moreover, he had read the whole book and understood the plot.

As a man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy, the big guy is a trapeze artist whose permanent residence is his own private jet.

He wasn't there, and the big bed in the room wasn't his own.

"Okay, let's go out to dinner." Dongfang Boyan said.

Yuan Chaoyu had a little expectation for going out to eat.