chapter 18

The security guard stopped the way ahead and said justly, "Please register your ID card."

Yuan Chaoyu was shocked, I came to the baby's father's company, and actually wanted to register an ID card!

He stopped, slipped his hand in his trouser pocket, and hummed twice at the captain of the bodyguards.

The captain of the bodyguards will understand.

The first two steps show the Oriental Family Special Bodyguard Work Card.

He said that the person who wears sunglasses and a duck tongue hat mask that does not look like a good person is the family of a big boss, who belongs to the super privileged class, so why register an ID card.

The security guard pointed outside and said, "The big boss is working in the East Building, why are you coming to the West Building?" The captain of the

bodyguard said, "Because the little young master has a job to come to the West Building." The security guard caught the loophole and said sternly: "But there is only one young master in the Oriental Family, that is, the big boss, the West Building has the world's

most advanced 5G technology, if you do have a serious matter, please cooperate with the registration, do not expect the fox fake tiger to break in." The captain of the

bodyguard raised his fist to hit someone.

A few bodyguards next to him pulled him aside.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Captain, your communication skills are very strong.

The staff walking around the hall on the first floor looked at this group of guys who had just been extremely popular with disdain.

Yuan Chaoyu was glad that the arm was comprehensive enough that no one could recognize him, and quickly said that I could register my ID card.

The security guard took out his notebook and ballpoint pen and said, "Please read it."

Yuan Chaoyu: "513..."

No, my mother, the original owner actually couldn't remember the ID number, there was no one in his head.

Where is his ID card???? <

Also forgot...

Old William looked at his embarrassed jam and whispered, "Ma'am, do you want to contact Mr. To let him go?"

Yuan Chaoyu shook his head and said, "He is too busy at work, so he won't bother." "Entering the company's door, but also contacting the big guy, it is also too fussy."

Yuan Chaoyu called Brother Chen and told him to come down and pick him up.

Not long after, Brother Chen held up a work card in a charming posture.

"Oh, little ancestor, I forgot to tell you, the security of this building is particularly strict, our economic company is responsible for the special elevator of the second-floor parking lot, oh, to you, this is your badge."

He looked at the housekeeper and the embarrassed-looking bodyguard next to him, and he didn't expect that the lady boss could be stopped.

It seems that the little ancestor really hasn't charmed the big guy yet.

Yuan Chaoyu took the badge, swiped at the swipe card, dripped, and the stainless steel railing of the access control opened.

Unexpectedly, when I became a star, I also had to brush the dog tag into the company.

......

"They said that they arranged to work in this building, which can prevent paparazzi, but they didn't expect that even their own family stopped them." Brother Chen said.