chapter 102

"yo yo, i won the prize today, do you have anything you want to eat?" yuan chaoyu smiled and squinted and leaned down to ask the frowning little doll.

yo yo's expression was a little loose, and she whispered, "i want to eat hot pot." "

"well, i'll take youyou to eat hot pot today." yuan chaoyu rubbed his head.

the teacher was a little older, didn't know much about the stars on the internet, and didn't recognize how good the two men in sunglasses were.

she just thinks that it is a little wrong for you's parents to never go to school to participate in activities, but usually on wechat, she communicates with the teacher very positively.

the teacher said kindly: "yo yo dad, yo yo is very smart and versatile, is usually very silent at school, i don't know if you are too strict with his education at home, various training courses can be reduced, children should relax a little in childhood." "

yuan chaoyu: "..."yo yo is this character, usually they are herding sheep, they have not been educated.

yo yo learn so much, it's all his own interest...

yo yo frowned, not wanting to explain.

dongfang boyan put his hand on yuan chaoyu's shoulder and said in a deep voice, "okay, we will change the way of education when we go home." "

even men who are in charge of the lifeblood of the global economy, facing their children's teachers, are still pleasant.

the teacher nodded, smiled, and said, "take the child to dinner." "

she seems to understand the reason why the parents of the children of yo yo children do not come to the school to participate in the activities.

isn't it gay?

she felt too nervous.

what age are you now, and you still care about that.

dongfang boyan picked up yo yo and rode to his neck.

yo yo waved a small hand at the teacher: "goodbye teacher." "

"yo yo goodbye." the teacher waved her hand, and she could see that both of you's fathers really loved the children.

where to go for hot pot is a problem.

yuan chaoyu listened to the small partner of the studio introduced a newly opened hot pot restaurant that was delicious and wanted to go.

dongfang boyan wants to eat at home, clean and hygienic, and there is no risk of exposure.

yo yo as long as you can eat it.

a family of three discussed and ate at the shengshi hotel, because the hot pot restaurant was opened in the shengshi mall, and they sat in the hotel to eat, and it was very convenient to serve food.

the staff of the hot pot restaurant came with a copper pot and a small cart of dishes and handed them to the hotel people.

the people at the hotel brought it to their private room again.

dongfang boyan does not understand why his lover does not even eat the hot pot of the hotel, but wants to eat a small shop.

he does not like to eat hot pot, he is specially responsible for scalding, after the scalding is half fed to the lover, a small half to feed the son.

you you don't know whether it was stimulated in a few months, or the genetic yuan chaoyu, who loves to eat hot pot very much.

i was only four years old and used chopsticks with slippery.