chapter 69

Yuan Chaoyu suddenly remembered an extremely important thing.

"Husband, what about my phone?"

"Huh?" Dongfang Boyan thought for a moment. "At home, I was just in too much of a hurry to get it for you."

Yuan Chaoyu is a little lost, this kind of loss can not be said to be where the loss, but the hand will habitually look for, touch and turn, can not touch the mobile phone, just rub two fingers, after a while and continue to touch.

Dongfang Boyan knew that he was a severe mobile phone patient, and quickly called home to send the mobile phone.

Yuan Chaoyu teased the baby, such a beautiful baby if it were not for the popping out of her stomach, such a life can really be described as the ultimate happiness in the world.

Probably the baby's IQ is really too high, he found that Yuan Chaoyu's only mechanical greeting and waving, in response to a few smiles, just closed his eyes and rested, how to ignore him.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Dongfang Boyan came back from the phone call, pulled open the baby's swaddle, and checked that his diapers were not wet.

"The baby peed, I took him to change it." He quickly carried the baby to the couch, gently removed his diapers, took a clean hot towel, wiped his little ass clean, and then replaced him with a new diaper.

The baby's ass was clean, and he looked around spiritually with his eyes wide open again.

Yuan Chaoyu was stunned.

The smashing is also too bad, the urine is uncomfortable and does not cry, it is really a city government! It's hard to see!

Dongfang Boyan carried the baby back to the bedside and said, "Do you have the strength to hold him?"

"Of course I have the strength to hold it." Yuan Chaoyu opened his hands, and the baby was such a small and soft clump, like a half-size cat. <

The baby changed his diapers, returned to his arms, and looked at him with his eyes wide open again.

Yuan Chaoyu kissed his forehead.

"What a face-saving kid."

Dongfang Boyan turned on the TV in the ward, tried the playback function of the TV box, and sure enough, he could see the "Stepping on the Mountain And River" that had been broadcast.

The opening song looks decent.

A little embarrassing, the little leopard spirit played by Yuan Chaoyu was promoted to male number one, and the names of the actors who played his other two states also followed him, becoming the male number one actor.

Add another special Song Xuan.

The original former male number one, the former male number two, has become the actual male number five, male number six.

Yuan Chaoyu: It's also a bit unlucky.

The color palette of this play is a bit cool, and all the characters look fairy and cold.

Because it is a drama invested by the super Yan Control North Dark Lun, the roles with heavy dramas are not ugly.

The first person to come out in the opening scene is Song Xuan, dressed in black, practicing his sword with a fierce body, and then the camera is fixed in a handsome and extremely high-looking look.

Yuan Chaoyu can already predict that he will see this big face shot in countless Lalang MVs in the future.

Dongfang Boyan commented: "Selling well.