chapter 93

Yuan Chaoyu spent several months happily abroad.

I learn English every day, and I don't pay much attention to things on Weibo.

When I went to the studio to talk to my friends, I learned that his fans plus Song Xuan's fans were fighting against the fans of zhao dou in the first line of traffic.

There are only a few positions at the top of the entertainment industry pyramid.

Zhao Dou has recently had a little scandal, a bit of a slump, and his endorsement business is intended to find someone with a more positive image.

The only young male idols of the same level are Yuan Chaoyu and Song Xuan.

Zhao Dou's company led fans to step on these two.

All kinds of true and false news.

The two families are at ease, and one fights to the death, ostensibly on the same page.

Yuan Chaoyu: "... With the battle so intense, what should I do? The

new publicity director took the tablet and explained to him: "You don't have to do anything, you just need to defeat Zhao Dou with your works and face, and I will leave the rest." Yuan Chaoyu looked

at her lightly: "This is a small matter." Recruiting you may not be to solve this kind of thing of tearing up with idols. "There's

one more important thing to prepare for."

Director of Publicity: "?

Xiao Liu told her.

The director of publicity was petrified.

Then stand up with great excitement. "I... I will definitely complete your trust!

"Oh my God, something so important could fall on my head."

Yuan Chaoyu: "Let's come step by step." "I'm

afraid that netizens won't be able to accept it." <

"Weibo servers can't afford it either."

The Director of Publicity focused on the head.

She once held the official marriage announcement of a certain film queen, and did a very good job.

Rao is so, facing two same-sex protagonists of this level, he still feels a little powerless.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the movie pre-sale data again, and it was only 3.2 million the day before the premiere.

Really not very optimistic.

A literary and art film that is not a well-known IP adaptation, there is no heavyweight actor, the main actors are idol small fresh meat, vase small flower Dan, the director is unknown.

In addition to the fans gritting their teeth to buy ticket support, there is really no passerby expectation.

Fans with a few idol circles on the Internet are specially offered movies, and there are really many passers-by who should be reconciled.

"Lovers on the Phone" is a singles day slot.

Released on the same day, it happened to be the movie "Hero Dynasty I" that he had previously auditioned and pushed.

The vast number of passers-by are looking forward to this movie.

Pre-sales have reached 80 million.

The flowers of the two most talked about movies at the moment, put together.

It's clear at a glance.

People have big scenes, big special effects, big stars.

"Lovers in Hand" only has small scenes, no special effects, no movie stars, and a few small fresh meats that swirl around in a few ancient dolls.

The richest man's cannon fodder pregnant male wife (entertainment industry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें