chapter 2

"Only hate to meet negative affection" book introduction:

Oriental Boyan is one meter nine tall, wide shoulders, thin waist, narrow hips, a quarter of German blood, pale skin, eyes a golden and blue, handsome and evil looking, like a medieval vampire.

There is also the proud size of the Germanic ancestors.

Funky value leveraged.

In front of him, Dongfang Boyan was draped in a black tweed coat, a three-piece suit of black suits inside, a delicate golden dragon-shaped brooch pinned to the chest, black hair smeared with hairspray, meticulously combed to the back of the head, wisps of clear.

His eyes were cold, with a powerful threat.

Yuan Chaoyu really deserves to be a man with a strong attack aura!

The plot of "Only Hate Meets Negative Affection" begins after the original owner's production.

Yuan Chaoyu didn't know how to get along with the big guy correctly at this time, so he stood there and looked at this man with a terrible aura.

He was very cute, a pair of big eyes were round and black, as if covered with layers of water mist, biting his lower lip lightly, very innocent.

Dongfang Boyan, like a puppy, said coldly, "Come here."

Yuan Chaoyu bowed his head and walked over in small steps.

The memory of the original owner was like a mechanical hard disk to him, and the reading speed was slower.

Just stunned for a moment, he remembered the daily life of the original lord and the big guy.

After the pregnancy certificate was obtained, the original owner was sent to Switzerland by Oriental Boyan to raise a fetus.

The original owner was instigated by his friends to borrow a golden lump in his stomach to completely capture the heart of the big man.

So the original master made heaven and earth, said that the food is not in line with the taste, lonely and lonely cold led to insomnia, depression, the big guy fired the chef and asked Gao Ming, please psychologist, I just don't come.

Yesterday, the original owner made a big move, he, a pregnant man who was pregnant for more than four months, drank heavily.

No one can be persuaded, nor dare to come hard.

The big guy is finally here.

Come and teach people.

Yuan Chaoyu rolled his eyes in his heart, looked up with a flattering smile, and said in a snorting voice: "Husband, I was wrong."

Dongfang Boyan looked down at him deeply and turned to leave.

"Come up after eating."

A large group of subordinates also left with him.

Yuan Chaoyu skimmed his lips and walked to the dining room to eat.

Play with the original owner's mobile phone while eating.

The latest model of fruit machine.

Yuan Chaoyu has not touched this yet, programmers naturally like electronic products, he immediately took a test photo effect, and then logged on to the original owner's INS.

There are 360-degree selfies of the original owner, each angle is very good-looking, and the number of likes and comments is also very large.

It is worthy of being a little star with fans.