chapter 3

yuan chaoyu also wanted to find an excuse to struggle.

dongfang boyan said emphatically: "go pack your things and leave in an hour."

yuan chaoyu: "... i want to take mr. william with me. "yes

."

william is the old white butler, yuan chaoyu believes that he is a very professional person, just in the kitchen when the whole room is full of people followed the big guy's ass behind, only mr. butler dutifully accompanied him to eat, is a person worthy of co-optation.

yuan chaoyu found that the original main aesthetic was a bit scary!

a twenty-one-year-old boy juice, from pajamas to slippers to computer cases are pink, and the regular clothes in the cloakroom are also a lot of pink.

he silently removed the pink rabbit shell from his phone and picked up the charger and went downstairs.

having a cell phone is enough.

dongfang boyan watched him go downstairs and got up and walked outside.

dozens of servants lined up in two teams bowed to see them off.

yuan chaoyu found that this was actually a baroque castle, red walls and green tiles, covering a vast area, nestled in the mountains, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lakes, with beautiful scenery and fresh air.

it is indeed a good place to raise a fetus (home), what a pity.

the big man's private plane was parked outside the manor, and he built the runway himself.

yuan chaoyu stood in front of the plane, a little hesitant, this is the first time to take a private plane, from this kind of separate small ladder covered with red carpet, it is worth taking pictures and sending a circle of friends to blow it.

dongfang boyan thought that he was pregnant and inconvenient to climb the ladder with a large tilt, so he bent down slightly, picked him up horizontally, and straddled him with long legs, and steadily stepped into the cabin.

yuan chaoyu:...

the discomfort of being held by a man's unprovoked princess was immediately dispelled by the shock.

this private jet wife is too rich.

the cabin is also decorated with golden roman columns.

the black leather chairs are all embellished with exaggerated gold patterns, and yuan chaoyu suspects that they are embroidered with gold thread.

in the middle of the cabin is a spacious space of a living room in two, the table is also golden, and near the tail are two luxurious bedrooms.

dongfang boyan handed the suit jacket to the service staff, sat down in the extraordinarily tall and luxurious chair in the middle, opened the computer on the table and began to work.

yuan chaoyu crept east and west, found that many things were really pure gold, and then obediently sat across from dongfang boyan to play with his mobile phone.

dongfang boyan was holding a video conference, his face was cold, and he suddenly said: it's cold, let the wang family go bankrupt.

yuan chaoyu: .... it is worthy of the man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy, and the cool king is broken at every turn.

wechat has new messages.

yuan chao looked at the rain point, and it was sent by a person named feng xiao.

he asked the original owner: how is the big guy who cares about you

feng xiao is the original owner's best friend, debuted at the same time as the company, and both are young male idols, but they have a good relationship.