chapter 58

Yuan Chaoyu looked up at him, and the big guy had a look of volcano about to erupt, which was scary.

"Something to wait and say, I'm live." He said coldly.

Barrage: "No, you're going to say it now, we're going to listen. Who is this voice? Not like Song Xuan. 

【The sound is very offensive.】 

【Is this jealousy?】

【The third person in the gossip of the two idols coming out!】 "How long remains?" Dongfang Boyan asked.

Dongfang Boyan saw that the little pregnant man was so cute, and there was an impulse in his heart to ask him to open up in front of so many live viewers.

"Ten minutes." Yuan Chaoyu said, and then continued to read the advertisement

Bullet Screen:

"Three people's movie, but one can not have a name. I want to know the name of the actor who can't appear on camera, OK? Go

and comfort the uncle, and cry out when you hear his voice. Tough guys are so pathetic. You can't say it directly if you're wronged.

Dongfang Boyan couldn't help it, and stood in front of Yuan Chaoyu with a tiger's eye, and the aura of the king's hegemony was burning fiercely.

The small universe is about to explode.

I can't read the advertising words of Yuan Chaoyu.

"Tomorrow's event buy... Buy Five Free...

Xiao Liu didn't dare to say anything in the corner, he filmed the current confrontation between the two and sent it to the studio headquarters.

Brother Chen immediately made a decision, and commanded in the headset: "Little Ancestor, don't live broadcast, quickly turn off, solve the BOSS first." Can

a jumping candy endorsement be more important than a super big money owner?

Yuan Chaoyu quickly turned it off.

And finally, he said, "I'm here today, anyway, remember to buy jumping candy." This was

his last job before he had a baby, and he was very serious and wanted to have a perfect end to this stage.

Now it was ruined by The Oriental Boyan.

He stood up and slammed his live phone to the ground, tearing it apart.

Be the first to grab the crowd!

He pinched his waist and scolded with a round belly: "Why are you interfering in my work!" 

"Do you know how much pregnancy is holding my future?"

The momentum of the Oriental Boyan was suppressed.

Like a domesticated wolf, he looked down and honestly opened the mobile phone Weibo, pointed to the hot search song Xuanyuan Chaoyu out of the hot search, and asked with his teeth: "What is this?" 

"Give you a minute to think of excuses."

His eyes were cold and murderous.

It is conceivable that if you sit firmly, how terrible the result of the adulterer will be!

Yuan Chaoyu threw the frog eye hairpin on his head to the ground.

The hairpin is plush and doesn't make a sound. The momentum is not as strong as that of the mobile phone.

You can only raise the volume. <

He scolded: "I don't know what's going on, suddenly Song Xuan's dog day issued a statement, saying that there is no love relationship with me, just friends."