chapter 16

Dongfang Boyan reached out with a large hand and squeezed his neck.

The small face that is the size of the palm, the neck that is softer than the girl, and

the sweet milk fragrance make people want to bully and suck.

Dongfang Boyan leaned over, opened his mouth, and gently bit the delicate throat knot that rose and fell due to tension.

This is the most vulnerable place in the human body, and the man's aura is so strong and terrible, his breathing is heavy, and his arms are strong and powerful.

Yuan Chaoyu was like a rabbit caught by a wolf, his body stiff, and there was only one thought in his mind: Ah, I am dead.

Dongfang Boyan only retaliated for a while and then retreated.

He said calmly and self-assuredly, "You go to sleep, I'll go take a shower."

He got up in a strange posture, turned his back on Yuan Chaoyu, turned off the lights, and then went into the bathroom in the dark.

Yuan Chaoyu was confused, wondering if it was a dream.

Tilt your head and continue to sleep.

After Dongfang Boyan finished washing, he went straight to sleep on the small bed next to him, and he still had palpitations in the middle of the night.

Thankfully, the pink bedding had been replaced with a gray grid that coordinated with the room, and he could not be wronged.

He came back overnight, also because he was a little tired from work.

He woke up later than usual.

The old house that should be quiet and elegant, but there is a noisy sound outside.

"Eight hundred pacesetters run to the north slope!"

"The artillery ran side by side on either side."

"The artillery is afraid to touch the pacesetter,"

"the pacesetter is afraid of the fat artillery cannon..."

"Ah, oh, wrong again, come again." Eight hundred pacesetters ran to the north slope..."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He got up and walked out.

The little pregnant man crossed his waist and read the tongue twister aloud under the tree.

At 7:30 in the morning, it can be said that it was very hard.

Yuan Chaoyu saw him coming out, a little weak-hearted.

He saw the big guy sleeping on the small bed, and the whole person was in a state of confusion.

How fat is this??? How did the big guy suddenly appear?

Last night seemed to have dreamed of him and forgot what it was.

Can't think of it, he calmly went out to do morning classes, the thunder and thunder in the sky can't change his schedule, one minute on stage and ten years off the stage, he is a man who wants to stand at the peak of the entertainment industry, usually he must work hard.

"Husband, I woke you up?" Yuan Chaoyu is well-behaved and cute, and his big eyes are sparkling, very pure.

Dongfang Boyan sat down on a stone bench next to him and said, "Come here."

Yuan Chaoyu obediently walked over.

The man pulled him to his lap and sat down.

The action was too fast, so that Yuan Chaoyu was a little caught off guard, he scolded his mother in his heart, and said with a delicate mouth: "Husband, be careful of the baby." Dongfang Boyan touched his stomach and said, "The