chapter 24

The staff sent the desk book.

Because it was too hasty, Yuan Chaoyu only had half an hour to memorize.

After memorizing, I will go to the rehearsal.

Brother Chen watched the stage with him and said happily, "Fortunately, your interaction does not need to be too much." After all, it is

a supporting role, and there are only two links on the stage that can make him speak.

Yuan Chaoyu's lines have always been weak, and the literary lines that were too long in the past were simply read one-two-three-four.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at it twice and remembered.

He has been carrying things very strongly, and his heart is bottomless after he goes on stage, but the original owner's stage experience is very rich.

He kept thinking about the previous stages in his mind, and encouraged himself.

After a while, the director's assistant knocked on the door one by one and asked the actors to go outside to rehearse the seats.

Yuan Chaoyu walked out with the support of Brother Chen, who had just gone to the toilet, and buttoned the mink coat himself to cover the jade card.

The stylist looked at it and thought that it was not officially on the stage anyway.

The bodyguard couldn't get on stage with him.

Feng Xiao rushed out of nowhere, held Yuan Chaoyu's other hand, and said with a smile on his face: "Yuan Yuan, we haven't seen each other for a long time, I miss you so much."

Yuan Chaoyu felt his hands ice and slippery, wrapped around like a snake, and got goosebumps.

In the memory of the original lord, Feng Xiao had never been so flattering.

Worthy of being a person who will have to look at the emperor in the future, this face-changing acting, leveraged.

He was disgusted by the flattery of Feng Xiao, and threw away Brother Chen and Feng Xiao, indicating that he could walk independently. <

Just a little baby in the belly, not crippled.

Feng Xiao turned to conquer Brother Chen: "Brother Chen, I'm really sorry, it's Sister Cui, she insists on that kind of publicity..."

Brother Chen smiled and said, "Things have been fine in the past, it's okay, it's okay." "Everyone is an acting school, and they don't punch their faces in the face.

Yuan Chaoyu walked quickly to the stage.

The other actors had already arrived, greeting each other, and when they reached the stage, Feng Xiao narrowed his look and stopped clinging to Yuan Chaoyu to please.

Yuan Chaoyu saw so many people who were not very familiar, although the original owner knew them, he still had a little refusal in his heart, asked a few good questions, and stood next to him, his hands curled in his sleeves and constantly twisted the hairs in his sleeves.

The dead house is still timid.

"Qin'e Dream Breaks Qin Louyue" is a story in the ancient background of the overhead, the heroine Qin'e dressed as a man, leading soldiers to fight and defend the country.

It is currently the most popular big female lead TV series in the market.

In order to enrich the plot (drag on), the producer stuffed the heroine with eight beautiful men with emotional entanglements.

There is a tradition of deep affection and integrity, thick eyebrows, big eyes, and the male protagonist of the heavenly descent system.

Sick Beauty Champion Bamboo Horse Male No. 2.