chapter 11

Getting out of bed is a tough thing to do.

Dongfang Boyan got up and went to push Yuan Chaoyu, he muttered twice, as if he was awake, "I'll mi for a while, husband, you go to wash first."

Dongfang Boyan went in to wash his face, brush his teeth and shave, came out to change his clothes, and put on a black shirt and black trousers. Turning his head to see Yuan Chaoyu still curled up on the bed, lying on his side, with his limbs spread, sleeping like a pig.

He walked over and lifted the quilt.

Yuan Chaoyu curled up tighter, like a large shrimp with a hunched back, with no intention of getting up at all.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He took out the mobile phone confiscated last night and leaned into Yuan Chaoyu's ear. He whispered, "You don't get up, I smashed my phone." The man's voice was

low and magnetic, like the harmony of a cello.

Yuan Chaoyu opened his eyes, took the mobile phone, and pressed it open.

"It's only 6:40 !!!"

He got up with a weeping face and went to the toilet.

The neckline of the large T-shirt was too large, revealing half of the snow-white rounded shoulders.

The hem of the dress, two long thin white legs dangling is very attractive.

Dongfang Boyan sat on a small pink bed, his eyes obscured.

Yuan Chaoyu walked into the toilet, washed his face a few times, and then picked up the clothes hanging on the toilet wall, touched it, hehe, and sure enough, it dried.

He took a shower yesterday, and by the way, he washed the only clothes he had, and he found that the stone walls of the hot spring room were very hot, and he tried the wall of the toilet next door, and it was warm to the touch, so he hung his clothes on the toilet wall, and he could wear them in the morning.

If it didn't work, then borrow the clothes of the big guy to wear it again~

He kept himself tidy and obediently walked out.

Dongfang Boyan said, "Why are you still wearing yesterday's clothes?" "What a shame!

Yuan Chaoyu patted his chest and straightened his clothes: "I didn't bring clothes back, I bought more than a dozen sets of clothes on Taobao yesterday, and I can send them today." "Ask

the butler directly about what you want."

Yuan Chaoyu nodded, "Hmmm, you know, husband, let's go to dinner, the baby is hungry." Oriental Boyan: "..."

The

Chinese breakfast is very exquisite, Yuan Chaoyu used to buy some pancakes and fruits on the side of the road to eat, this is really eye-opening, breakfast porridge actually has large shrimp, which is too luxurious.

He drank two bowls of porridge in a row and asked, "Is there any milk, the kind I drank on the plane before?" The

housekeeper said, "Please wait." He

immediately took a pot of milk for him, poured it into a small cup, and put it in front of him.

Yuan Chaoyu took a sip and said, "It's the same taste as the milk I usually drink." "The

milk provided for Mr. and Mrs. for breakfast is all colostrum specially provided by oriental ranch."

Yuan Chaoyu finished drinking the milk, licked his lips, and said, "No wonder it tastes so good." "It's good to have money.

The doctor had been waiting in the reception room for a while.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the time on his phone, eight o'clock fifteen. <

He still has a number in mind when he lies in bed, and he can generally reach it on time before the dead line.

But, the doctor is sorry, I did not know that it takes ten minutes from the place where you sleep to the place where you eat breakfast, and fifteen minutes from the place where you eat breakfast to the place where you meet.

God knows, they actually eat dinner in one place, and they have to change places for breakfast.

Where are so many rules.

The doctor, a foreigner, spoke a dialect-heavy English and handed the report in english to Dongfang Boyan, and Balabala spoke a lot.

Yuan Chaoyu no longer read English after the sixth grade, daily dialogue is no problem, which slightly involves professional terms, it is a bit confusing, but he still understands a rough idea.

The doctor said that he was very young, his body was very good, and although he had drunk alcohol before, the baby was still healthy and healthy. Now it's time to make up vitamins every day.

Dongfang Boyan sent the doctor away and said to him: "The doctor said that you are not in good health, you need to go to bed early and get up early, go to bed at ten o'clock at night, and get up at six o'clock in the morning." Yuan Chaoyu was dazed: "The

doctor just didn't say ah, he obviously said that my body is very good, just need to supplement vitamins." Dongfang Boyan's

eyes narrowed slightly, he didn't expect that the straw bale Yuan Chaoyu could actually understand English, he casually confused: "That's because you heard it." "

Oh, well." Yuan Chaoyu thought, the doctor's dialect is so heavy, there are indeed a few sentences that I did not understand.

Someone sent Dongfang Boyan a black suit jacket, which he put on and buttoned up the collar of his shirt.

Both abstinence and a few evil spirits.

Dongfang Boyan's golden blue pupils stared at Yuan Chaoyu and said proudly, "I'm gone."

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the English physical examination report and did not raise his head. Well, the husband walks slowly.

Dongfang Boyan: "..." He added,

"I will not come back until I leave in ten days and half a month."

Yuan Chaoyu smiled sweetly: "Husband, you should pay attention to your body, don't stay up late outside." He still sat still, didn't even want to stand up, thinking that he could go to the big bed and go back to sleep in the cage immediately.

Dongfang Boyan snorted coldly, turned around and walked away on his long legs.