chapter 26

Yuan Chaoyu got into the car and was immediately carried into his arms by a man with the back of his neck.

He said softly, "Husband, I said don't hug you like this." But he took the initiative to bury itself in that generous embrace.

One day is like three autumns apart.

In the strong and invincible aura of the big guy, his whole talent completely relaxed.

It's his comfort zone.

"Don't go back to your old house today." Dongfang Boyan said.

"Oh? Where do we go? Yuan Chaoyu asked.

"It's too late to go back to the old house, so we live in the city."

"Oh." Yuan Chaoyu has no objections, and it is good to live anywhere.

In the end, he was pregnant with a baby, and today he was energetic to participate in the activity, which took a lot of effort, and then he yawned.

He glanced at it inadvertently, and was horrified to find that the big guy's black suit had a white face printed on it.

Awkward, stage makeup is too thick.

However, the big guy himself has not yet discovered Ha.

Wait until the house quickly let him take off his coat, and then quietly Throw Mimi to the maid.

Dongfang Boyan gently took off the little pregnant man's decorative glasses and examined his appearance.

The bright eyes, which are usually pure as water, have melted the eyeliner and brushed the mascara, with a little charm.

"It's pretty good." He said.

Yuan Chaoyu's face was burned, and the makeup was still good.)

He shyly looked down at his phone.

Mute the phone and turn it on, WeChat keeps dripping tips.

I went with Beacon Smoke to Squad Zero to sing and dance.

They are all celebrating the laughter and stealing the drama as a demon overturning the car.

One after another, there was a lot of commotion. <

Praise Yuan Chaoyu finally attacked once.

Giggling Chicken: Woo hoo, Brother Yuan, you are too strong, sister to be with you.

Yuan Chaoyu typing: Roll, I don't men.

The little boy in the cage: The brother of the yuan wants a one meter nine wide shoulders, thin waist, high nose bridge macho man, what are you [white eyes]

Dongfang Boyan looked down at him and looked at him and talked about the frame.

Q: "What do all these friends of yours do?"

Yuan Chaoyu was shocked, did not expect that the big guy you still like to peek at other people's mobile phone screens.

"It's all little actors." He smelled a subtle breath, and the big guy didn't want him to play with the phone, so he obediently put down the phone.

Dongfang Boyan said like a parent teaching a child: "If you really have good character, you can contact more." Seeing that their words are unscrupulous, you are still far away.

Yuan Chaoyu: "Ah. It's all pretty good, not like the one who just smiled and loved to be a demon. Dongfang Boyan's

golden and blue eyes were deep.

Yuan Chaoyu felt a little unlucky, and he couldn't let these sand sculpture little "sisters" try the big guy's Tianliang King Breaking Skill.

He immediately forcibly shifted the subject.