chapter 41

dongfang boyan doubted himself again, he took out his mobile phone, turned out the camera to look at his face, and made sure that there was nothing dirty on his face, or that he was handsome at three hundred and sixty degrees without dead angles.

so he stared sternly at the little pregnant man who couldn't stop smiling, pulled his arm around him, and threatened: "don't laugh, what the hell are you laughing at!" "

his tone had been as cold and harsh as possible, but still with an irrepressible tenderness and thoughtfulness.

yuan chaoyu repeated the trick, and wanted to hide in his arms and fool around.

however, he was directly grabbed by dongfang boyan's hands and pressed to the bed.

the man's strength was so great that one hand easily restrained both of his wrists and fixed them above his head.

dongfang boyan pinched his chin with his other hand and asked unforgivingly, "tell me clearly." "

yuan chaoyu felt that this posture seemed a little dangerous.

he begged for forgiveness pitifully: "husband, nothing, just suddenly remembered a funny thing, lost his mind." 

dongfang boyan's expression was obviously disbelief.

yuan chaoyu blinked his eyes wide and said, "husband, you let go, i will show you the new promotional video of today's tv series, i am very good-looking." 

dongfang boyan leaned closer to him, and the breath on his body became dangerous in vain.

"people are in front of me, why should i watch videos?"

yuan chaoyu felt the powerful predator breath on his body and shivered unconsciously.

he didn't have to face the final hole card.

"whoops, husband you're going to press down on my stomach, be careful baby, belly pain..."

dongfang boyan panicked, quickly let go of his hand, picked up the little pregnant man, wrapped his arms around him, and apologized as gently as possible: "i'm sorry, i..."

he gently rubbed yuan chaoyu's pregnant belly, as if he could soothe the baby with a few rubs, and he was very confident.

yuan chaoyu snapped and knocked off his paws that rubbed his stomach.

dongfang boyan did not dare to harshly rebuke him and changed the subject: "when you finish filming, we will go to hawaii... see my mom, okay? "

yuan chaoyu did not want to see the empress dowager of the oriental family.

but...... hawaii, never been to eh.

sun, sand, bikini beauties.

he swallowed and said, "okay duck." 

dongfang boyan touched his soft head hair, and his eyes carried a gentleness that could drown people.

yuan chaoyu suddenly remembered his daily homework, gently pushed dongfang boyan away, and said, "husband, i want to practice yoga, and today i can't fall." 

dongfang boyan advised: "you have worked overtime today, so tired, don't force yourself anymore." "

yuan chaoyu stared at him and insisted, "no, i must exercise well for the sake of the baby." 

he looked serious, his lips pressed tightly because of firmness.

let dongfang boyan like him more.

this little guy, pregnant with his child.