chapter 27

Dongfang Boyan got up very early as always.

He saw the little pregnant man sleeping cross-legged on the bed, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

The four-meter-wide bed specially changed allows two people to sleep sideways.

The little guy was now obsessed with only the baby, and his sudden kiss last night frightened him and made him think that he would do something too much.

After a while, let's sleep with him.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little tired yesterday, and got up to go to the toilet in a daze.

After carefully looking at this strange and golden bedroom, I remembered that I had followed the big guy to the big villa in the city where he often lived.

Outside the bedroom window, two gold bars towered over the Oriental Shengshi Group.

The CBD is next to the land, taking the silence in the bustling, the value of this villa is really not incalculable.

Yuan Chaoyu changed his clothes and went down to eat breakfast.

Oriental Boyan sat at the table drinking coffee and eating sandwiches.

"Husband, early." Yuan Chaoyu greeted him.

Dongfang Boyan smiled slightly and said, "Tonight the Xinghua Theater has a tour of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre of the United Kingdom." Go see?

"Huh?" Yuan Chaoyu looked dazed.

"You're relearning theatre performances and not going to see the highest level of theatre performance in the world?"

"Yes." Yuan Chaoyu heard Shakespeare and had a bit of a brain pain, he wanted to learn to act well.

But it's like when he was in college dealing with final exams, and he just wanted a passing grade.

It doesn't mean he really likes it to the point of studying the classics.

"O my old swan. Baby doesn't want to go. Yuan Chaoyu tilted his head, listless, like a primary school student who was about to be forcibly carried by his parents to a cram school. <

Dongfang Boyan cut the bacon and looked depressed.

Isn't the little guy very motivated and studying acting hard?

Why don't you go your way?

Yuan Chaoyu felt that his mouth was fast, and he made the big guy unhappy, and whispered, "Husband, I am... Have an appointment with a friend today. I haven't shopped in a long time.

Dongfang Boyan was unfazed on his face and asked lightly: "Are those friends in your WeChat group?"

Yuan Chaoyu: "Well, that is." We're ready to go sweep the goods. "It's

fine, go for it." Swipe my card. Dongfang Boyan said.

Yuan Chaoyu smiled and refused: "No, I can go to Alipay and WeChat." He is

also rich and does not need to use other people's money.

Dongfang Boyan raised an eyebrow and said, "The mobile phone payment limit is so small, enough?"

He took out a black card from his chest pocket, grabbed it with both hands, and threw it in front of Yuan Chaoyu.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

There is a limit to mobile payment???? He didn't know????

He immediately took his phone and searched.

Oh, and mobile payments are capped at half a million a day.

It's really the poor's cold knowledge.

Dongfang Boyan stood up after breakfast, and the housekeeper brought him a suit jacket.