chapter 49

Yuan Chaoyu smiled awkwardly, this smile fell in the eyes of Dongfang Boyan, it was mimosa and timidity, the little guy was so cute. 

compared with the motivation to go to new york, yuan chaoyu is currently most concerned about the steaming of grouper or braised braised.

he politely solicited eveline's advice, filial piety to the elders, and put the wishes of the elders first.

eveline said happily, "you child, you can eat whatever you want, and we'll do it with you." "

a picture of a mother's kindness and filial piety.

the old william who wiped the silverware next to him said: "such a large fish, it can be steamed and braised at the same time." "

yuan chaoyu: "oh, yes." "

i'm sorry, i'm inland, i've never seen the world, i've never eaten such a big fish.

dongfang boyan talked to his assistant about work.

yuan chaoyu was chatting with eveline in the reception room, when suddenly the mobile phone dripped and picked up to see that jin jinshang had received a work email.

heavens, he was able to receive work emails at kim kim!

curiously, open and enter the golden mail interface.

the email title is a request for a column for little frog magazine.

click on.

fashion prince yuan chaoyu column

image requirements:

each issue provides three of the latest photos, which need to be taken with a professional camera, and the front camera of the mobile phone is rejected.

text requirements:

about 2,000 words, about the columnist's growth perception and optimistic attitude towards life, and his strength and indomitability in the face of difficulties.

when there are fashion events and quarterly new product launches, it is recommended to write a review ^_^ of the show

yuan chaoyu: "??? "

he thought it was wrong, but if he looked closely, the top of the email was clearly written with the fashion prince yuan chaoyu.

what the hell is this fashion prince, is the scum of the soil good!

he looked at the sender of the email, who was charlotte of the subsidiary little frog, and also copied it to assistant tang.

it just so happened that the news of assistant tang also came.

"yuanyuan, the boss asked me to buy little frog, they got you a column, you look at the email."

yuan chaoyu: "..."unexpectedly, the man still did this, too ashamed.

he replied to assistant tang: "i can't write articles..."

assistant tang made a waving expression.

"it's okay, you let the people in your studio write, and then give it to the editor to modify and polish, and you're responsible for posing for pictures."

"the people in the editorial department say that when you write dozens of articles, they can also publish a collection of essays for you, how good, you see those big stars have published books." 」

yuan chaoyu: "isn't this looking for a gunman?" "

"my writing level is not good, and when the time comes to interview, i will be stuffed, how embarrassing."