chapter 78

Oriental Boyan's hands are very good-looking.

His skin was fair, his fingers were slender and well-defined, and when he was pinched, he only felt like iron tongs, but the big fish in his palms was thick and soft, and there was no thick cocoon of hard work, only some thin cocoons at the middle finger of his index finger.

It's a pair of hands of a rich man.

He has had many instruments from elementary school, the piano is very proficient, the violin cello is not a problem, the guqin has been learned, and the pipa is also a little bit of knowledge.

He deftly mixed a cup of coffee for Yuan Chaoyu, and usually others came to make coffee.

It was the first time he had done it himself.

Holding the condensed milk in one hand, he carefully adjusted the angle and poured it into the coffee cup, pulling out a peach heart with an inside and outside set.

He silently handed the coffee cup to Yuan Chaoyu.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the hand he handed the teacup to him, and he felt uncomfortable.

Inside him. I lost my pants, I was wearing only a pair of trousers with a very hard texture, and I was shrugging my shoulders and didn't want to drink anything, I just wanted to sleep and recover the vitality I had just lost.

Dongfang Boyan saw that he resisted, so he put down the coffee cup, grabbed his slender wrist, and gently kneaded his palm.

Very flattering.

Yuan Chaoyu snapped his hand off.

Get up and sit on the sofa on the other side.

He was now on the plane of The Eastern Boyan, just the two of them.

Others in the group either fly back to S City, or stay in C City for tourism.

Anyway, his next work is not yet decided, and there is no hurry. <

He had just rushed to the trip too hurriedly, he did not remove his makeup, he got up and went to the bathroom to remove his makeup.

By the way, I buried my head in the sink and washed my head.

The hair was rubbed in a mess.

On the plane, he couldn't find the blowing wind.

Dongfang Boyan stood in the bathroom doorway to watch him, took out a blow dryer from a side cabinet, and walked over to blow the baby's hair.

Slender fingers slid over Yuan Chaoyu's scalp, gently brushing his hair, which had become dark and shiny.

Yuan Chaoyu enjoyed it naturally and asked to be moved to the living room outside.

He swiped weibo on his tablet, wanting to enjoy his breathtaking beauty when he first came out of the mountain on a larger screen.

The video photos of various fans in the super talk have been arranged.

Now there is a large fan base and a lot of talent.

The photos are all pixel high, and the camera is definitely not cheap.

In the past, there would be no such thing in his super words, and I remember the first time I saw him, the four fans did not have cameras, only mobile phones

, and now the fans' pictures are more exquisite than the studio's pictures.

It is that they do not know why, like to put the tone of the whole photo, superimposed a layer of pink filter, today his lipstick is originally very pink, and then superimpose a layer of pink filter...